This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22941

Reality Manipulator

My trip to the Grand Canyon cost me a hole lot of money and it gorged my bank account butte it was worth it.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22942

Reality Manipulator

The airlines have became so cash-strapped, they even charged me extra for carrying emotional baggage.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22943

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

"How did the Grand Canyon look to you?" I asked my sister when she got back from seeing it.

"It was gorges!"

Pun in the Oven

Post 22944

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

it had me gaping when I saw it

Pun in the Oven

Post 22945

My cousin Craig used to take sightseers for boat rides in the Colorado through the Canyon. It was a sort of rapids transit.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22946

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

rabbit transit? I tried that once but it left me with bunny'ons smiley - groan

smiley - pirate

Pun in the Oven

Post 22947

I shot a couple of bunnies and made them into rabbits two (rabbit stew).

Pun in the Oven

Post 22948

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

I used to have hares on my head smiley - erm

Pun in the Oven

Post 22949

Icy North

Stoatally gone?

Pun in the Oven

Post 22950

Icy North

I'd sell my soul to the devil to get my hair back, but there'd be hell toupé.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22951

Hare smiley - bunny today - gone smiley - run tomorrow

smiley - pirate

Pun in the Oven

Post 22952

Reality Manipulator

Chuck has chuck out his chuck key when getting in a huff because he overcooked the chuck steak.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22953

Reality Manipulator

The news hound would hound her information sources when writing a news story. She would wear a dog tooth two piece suit when at work and has heard many shaggy dog stories from private detectives who with dogged would dodge the steps of the person that they are spying on. They had dogged determination for every client they worked for even when out for lunch eating a hot dog.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22954

Reality Manipulator

Dogs can be very dog-matic about their beliefs and dogmas.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22955

Reality Manipulator

The lap dog was lapping up the praise as she did an extra lap of running around the very large back garden. She got a round of an applause when she finished running as well as her favourite dog treats.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22956

Reality Manipulator

The magician pulled the rabbit out of the hat which was dressed as a mad hatter. But the rabbit escaped and ran off outside where the rabbit escaped down a rabbit hole as it rabbited away to itself.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22957

we got smiley - snowballsmiley - llabwons this morning smiley - brr it's snow joke

Pun in the Oven

Post 22958

Reality Manipulator

smiley - sorrysmiley - biro

The news hound would hound her information sources when writing a news story. She would wear a dog tooth two piece suit when at work and has heard many shaggy dog stories from private detectives who with dogged determination would keep their nose on the scent as they sniffed out the trail of the person that they are spying on. They had dogged determination for every client they worked for even when out for lunch eating a hot dog. Sometimes the news hound would accompany them dressed as a member of clergy by wearing a dog collar.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22959

Icy North

My labrador died - it's a doggone shame.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22960

Was it a black lab, a white lab, a brown lab or a meth lab?

smiley - pirate

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more