This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22241

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

You can't run through a camping ground. You can only ran. Because it's past tents smiley - zen

smiley - pirate

Pun in the Oven

Post 22242

Reality Manipulator

Batman bat smiley - bat his eyelids as he got ready to baseball where he goes to bat for his Bat smiley - bat family team. He did not bat an eye at the thought of playing against the Joker who was also an expert at playing Poker, Bridge, and other types of card games as well as making corny jokes and puns.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22243

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

In the kitchen at Camelot, the smiley - chef used egg-scalloper.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22244

[the lines creating boxes in crossword puzzles are called bars.]

I know a wino who tried to get to a crossword puzzlers convention, but he couldn't get past the first bar.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22245

Pierre de la Mer ~ sometimes slightly worried but never panicking ~

A minor tsunami flooded our campsite during the night so we woke up to unexpected visits of mammals from the ocean. A policeman with a bullhorn was heard shouting: "For all in tents and porpoises: Please evacuate the area"

smiley - pirate

Pun in the Oven

Post 22246

So his vacuum ate the area? smiley - smiley

Pun in the Oven

Post 22247

Reality Manipulator

I can show you how to levitate using 'smoke and mirrors' if you don't mind suspending reality for a while.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22248

Reality Manipulator

Crosswords are when you distract someone working on a word puzzle when they are waiting at bus stop nearby the cross roads.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22249

Reality Manipulator

Writers of plumbing manuals when under pressure are at present, tense, especially when they write about the lives of plumbers who often have high pressure jobs.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22250

Reality Manipulator

If you live in a tsunami zone, your house should have tidal insurance.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22251

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

ah but! you could get done for having intider information smiley - erm

Pun in the Oven

Post 22252

I shell have to think about that.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22253

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

don't sand around too long though

Pun in the Oven

Post 22254

I shore hope you aren't worried about that.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22255

Reality Manipulator

Cows start the day with a bowl of moo-sli and a cup of cow-ffee smiley - coffee.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22256

sat on the sands, I'll hum a little dune

Pun in the Oven

Post 22257

The king of the clams issued a pro-clam-ation.

Pun in the Oven

Post 22258

Reality Manipulator

What makes you laugh in winter?
An ice tickle (icicle)

Pun in the Oven

Post 22259

some of the clams were shelfish smiley - ermand wouldn't share

Pun in the Oven

Post 22260

Reality Manipulator

I shelled out a lot of money to buy set of multicoloured 80's retro shell suits but it is not a good idea to wear when the weather is clammy.

Key: Complain about this post

Pun in the Oven

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more