This is the Message Centre for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Tough on crime again, a joke or what!

Post 1

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

on the ITV teletext pages this morning - 11/9/06, my area news pages, a lady in the next town to me, after two years of YOBS trampling her's and others gardens, she lost it! her temper that is and started to shout a few swear words at them. She has been fined £120 for verbal abuse, after a 13 year old girl complained, now don't get me wrong, but I have always thought,that wrongdoer's get punished to make then see the errors of their ways. So now its ok to trample anyones garden, because it is not a crime or vandalism and you should say thank you and please come again

Laws are supposed to be made by the wise, for the populous to follow. Reverse that!, they are made by FOOLS! for the wise to suffer from.

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

the youth runs wild

...the lady probably not could even insure her garden.

Post 3

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

Unfortunately, there are a lot of rediculous things that go on today.

*Struggling over words this morning*.

Post 4

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

If she was going to get prosicuted she should have made it worth the court's while and belted the little beast

Post 5

scorp

Absolutely Reefgirl!

Post 6

Reefgirl (Brunel Baby)

Cheers smiley - ok

Post 7

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

hanging to good, so I'd use an old ropesmiley - laugh

Post 8

TIMELORD

Tough on crime tough if your the victim of crime.

Post 9

Websailor

Prof, I saw that too! Just another addition to the list of injustices against ordinary law abiding people. Physical abuse is one thing, but prosecuted for verbal abuse in those circumstances? - give me strengthsmiley - steamsmiley - grr

This country is going to the dogs faster than water down a drain. I wonder when we are going to rebel? Just how much more are we to stand of this petty nonsense before common sense takes over again.

Prof, you usually cheer me up, but this time you have got me all smiley - grr again. I had calmed down after reading it in the paper but I am all smiley - cross again now!!

smiley - cheers

Websailorsmiley - dragon

Post 10

Reality Manipulator

Animal children/kids start swearing when there at nursery level.smiley - yikes I am astounded that the lady was prosecuted for defending herself against an attack against her garden. The girl must know the law well and how to get away with vandalesim that she commits.

Post 11

BMT

Seems we definitely have a problem recently supporting victims of crime. The police can't be blamed all the time either, the judiciary don't back up the police in sentencing these yobs which in turn means the prison service could'nt cope anyway as there is not enough jails now. As a former plod I, along with the majority of officers were getting fed up re-arresting the same offenders week in week out knowing they would get a slap on the wrist and then be back on the streets again causing grief.
We're too soft on crims and too hard on victims, time to reverse things me thinks. Never mind the human rights of the criminal, what about the human rights of the victims and the innocent?

Post 12

my sister, a school teacher and college tutor, years ago, went to a seminar about drug abuse, glue/solvents etc.
The 2 detectives told them what to look for in the pupils, but also told them, that their hands were tied. All we can do, they said, was bring their parents to the station and say that it is harmful to their health and let them go!. We are not allowed to do anything, until they get on hard drugs(which is too late then), but if they(the courts and upwards)let us,we could nip it in the bud at the start and take out the root, as the saying goes.

the court of human rights is a joke, I wish I'd thought of it, its a beaut'

Post 13

A Barnsley lady, is up in court for slapping 3 teenagers, who have scared her children that much,that they daren't go out of the house and the youths throw bottles at the windows, plus they set fire to her dustbin.

these jokes of justice are way better than any joke I can tell, I'm slipping!

Post 14

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

where is the right to protect your loved ones from harm?

Post 15

scorp

There isn't onesmiley - grr

Post 16

logicus tracticus philosophicus

Ahem there is dont get caught, also a good alibi is handy

Post 17

scorp

Yes LTP - absolutelysmiley - evilgrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more