This is the Message Centre for LMScott

VENGEANCE IS MINE.

Post 1

LMScott

"Vengeance is mine!" said the child silently, after the School Dentist with the smelly, cigarette stained fingers had painfully ripped out a back tooth, damaging the tender young mouth. I will be bigger than you quite soon, and I will be back.

"Vengeance is mine!" said the child, now a little taller but still silent, after the brutal sadistic headmaster had delivered one of his normal, extremely heavy handed strokes of the Strap to a quivering right hand, the bottom lip also quivering but the tears in check. I will be bigger and stronger than you quite soon, and I will be back.

"Vengeance is mine!" said the slim youth, still silently, as he discovered that his precious, hard earned wage had been stolen from his jacket pocket. This time a little bolder, but still cautious as he looked the suspect thief directly in his eyes. I will be bigger and stronger than you quite soon, and I will be back.

"Vengeance is mine!" said the man, now confident with authority, as he knocked on the unpainted door of a neglected, dingy looking house. The well established,official sounding, extremely confident rat a tat tat of the door knocker ringing throughout the empty sounding house.

A faint rustling sound betrayed the fact that there was someone behind the unpainted door, it slowly opened to expose the figure of a man framed in the open doorway. Alcohol abuse and old age had shrunken the previously enormous figure to a shadow of its former self, and the weakened old eyes did not recognise the figure of absolute authority at his door.

"Sorry to have bothered you Sir, I appear to have the wrong address," as the handcuffs were slipped silently back into a pocket, and the well rehearsed words of the official caution cast aside together with the remainder of the ancient quest. Offences of theft may remain on the books indefinitely, but vengeance has no place there-in.

Cheers H.
smiley - biggrinsmiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

VENGEANCE IS MINE.

More Conversations for LMScott

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more