This is the Message Centre for Beanpole

Hello Old Bean

Post 1

Hypatia

Are you a bamboo beanpole, a teepee, an a-frame, or one of those fancy round bean towers? I currently have my pole beans climbing on bamboo teepees. I like the look of bamboo in the garden. I hope you're bamboo.

And which variety of bean do you use for your frenching? smiley - whistle I find that plain old ordinary blue lake do best in the frencher.

Hyp who likes to mix french-sliced wax and green beans in stir-fry

Hello Old Bean

Post 2

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

My money's on bamboo smiley - ok

Reveal yourself Sir, or give us an explanation why you and Frenchbean are playing this game with us!

This sort of behaviour wasn't tolerated in my day *mumble mumble* Horsewhip the lot of 'em *mutter* Kids these days *grumble*

Hello Old Bean

Post 3

Websailor

smiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - rofl

Surely you aren't that old Gosho smiley - huh I thought I was th'oldest here!!!

Websailor

Hello Old Bean

Post 4

Hypatia

Actually, I think I'm the oldest here.....or about anywhere, for that matter.

Hello Old Bean

Post 5

Beanpole

I'm no spring chicken myself you know smiley - winkeye Frenchbean isn't getting herself a toy boy, not by any stretch of the imagination smiley - laugh

Hello Old Bean

Post 6

Gnomon - time to move on

Also Ran is the oldest researcher I know, but she never grumbles.smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Beanpole

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more