This is the Message Centre for Mizzpinky *sighs* here we go again

Today

Post 1

Mizzpinky *sighs* here we go again

Today I reminded my husband about OUR son's speach thearpy appointment.

While his mother was there.

My husband can't be there as he is working afternoons, my mother in law proceeded to tell me how she couldn't be there because she had an appointment also.

I explained that I didn't need to have someone there with me (thinking she was feeling guilty and maybe my husband too) but I though I should remind my husband because he may have forgoten (I don't know what shifts he has and when so I didn't know he was on afters until he told me)

His mother repliled 'oh he doesn't forget about impotant things'

yea right

Thats why I had to remind him of maintenace payments, thats why I had to remind him of dates he had to look after mini man and that's why I have to remind him of appointments and birthdays because he always remembers 'important things'. This is the same man who forgot his own father's birthday until I gave him a gift from mini man to give to his father! smiley - rolleyes

Today

Post 2

Rev Nick { Only the dead are without fear }

If you put him in a pot, and in the full sun, does he atleast produce lovely flowers? He really doesn't seem very good for much else ...

Today

Post 3

unfortunatly I'll never know, He's far too big for me to put in a pot although I have considered burrying him in the garden on several occasions smiley - winkeye

Today

Post 4

nicki

the question is though would he be alive or not?

Today

Post 5

smiley - laugh

Today

Post 6

nic tell me honsently what you think of him

Today

Post 7

nicki

ill assume you mean me not rev nick seen as i have met him.

i could never really figure him out. he never seemed to say much and always seemed grumpy on the phone. i always assumed there was something about him i didnt see that you were attracted to but i never fully figured i out. to be quite honest i always hoped i wouldnt have to see him when i came round or speak to him when i rang.

i cant quite believe the 2 of you havesplit up and hes been the way he has with you

Today

Post 8

*listens, wishing to understand ...*

Today

Post 9

smiley - cuddle thank you

Today

Post 10

nicki

smiley - cuddle
i just hope you have had the support of friends around you

Today

Post 11

yes smiley - smiley

Today

Post 12

And a really sturdy punching-bag in a backroom, perhaps. Non-medicinal stress relief, I believe they call it. smiley - smiley

Today

Post 13

that too smiley - ok

Today

Post 14

You have no idea how many people I have offered the loan of my axe, and an old tree stump. Whacking away at that releases a load of the smiley - grr for me.

No plaid shirts or singing Mounties required. smiley - biggrin

Today

Post 15

I have to take it out on the triffids that frequently grow in my garden smiley - winkeye

Today

Post 16

The only triffids I have ever seen tended to ooze cloned people out of them after midnight. Do you have many of THAT variety> smiley - bigeyes

Today

Post 17

smiley - yikes I hope not!!!!!!!!!

Today

Post 18

Hey, if even one or two are clones of gardeners though, it wouldn't be all bad, eh? smiley - rofl

Today

Post 19

I wouldn't mind if they were clones of Alan Titchmarsh

Today

Post 20

For botanical skills, I assume?

Key: Complain about this post