This is the Message Centre for BrummieChummie President of the Poor Childrens drunken Father's Fund and sole beneficiary

Ohhh, so you're to blame?

Post 1

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Am I to gather, from your personal space and your name that you are a bus driver in birmingham?

smiley - cheers

Post 2

BrummieChummie President of the Poor Childrens drunken Father's Fund and sole beneficiary

I am a bus driver in Doncaster, I had to leave the black country, smartish smiley - runthere was a traiffic jam behind me.

Post 3

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Oh so you don't work for satans own bus corperation, or West Midlands Travel, Travel West Midlands as it calls itself now, then? That's ok then, I don't need to hunt you down and set my ninja mongooses on you

smiley - cheers

Post 4

BrummieChummie President of the Poor Childrens drunken Father's Fund and sole beneficiary

If your out there with your ninja mongooses, I;m glad that Yorkshire is a long way from the west midlandssmiley - ok. althou you would not be the FIRST to moan about my smiley - bus companysmiley - erm.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for BrummieChummie President of the Poor Childrens drunken Father's Fund and sole beneficiary

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more