A Conversation for Picking People up using Trees

What if....

Post 21

the other omylouse "multiply (1*6) by (6*1+0+3)!"

shouldnt av started talkin bout root vegetables then smiley - winkeye

but how is every1 here anyway?

What if....

Post 22

Dr.Weasel - Grand Duchess of Getting Drunk&Falling Over While Wearing Stupidly High Heels&Singing "Show Me the Way To Go Home"

I'm alright, seeing someone about my tree phobia now as it was getting a little out of hand! smiley - winkeye

What if....

Post 23

u shud try joinin us in our 'bar in a tree' @ http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F57346?thread=92187&post=1303331#p1303331 its a v friendly place & shud help cure u!

What if....

Post 24

Researcher jaw25yo

Now now, I think it's getting really silly, trees can't talk or have feelings, not like us tulips. If you talk to us we can be really understanding.

What if....

Post 25

hey! are u an antitreeish bulb?! thats rotten that is. just because trees last longer than u, r taller than u & so live on a slower time-scale to u thats no reason 2 claim they dont have feelings! smiley - tongueout

omy smiley - cheerup

What if....

Post 26

Researcher jaw25yo

all of the trees i have tried to talk to don't respond to me so I thought they had no feelings but if one did talk back i may be a bit more understandin, but as a tulip, i smell better than they do anyway.
I also have great conversaions with bees too.

What if....

Post 27

ah yes. bees, like omylice & most other insects (bar wasps & hornets *shudder*), are great 2 talk 2! smiley - ok

omy smiley - cheerup

What if....

Post 28

JoJoUK

Bottom C is a good tone, if you can get down to it... and trees like it... it sooths their frayed mitocondrea.

What if....

Post 29

JoJoUK

Oh blugga... I was replying to message 21 at the bottom of page 1... anyway, bees like it 2... it helps them get in tune for their singing lessons so that they don't get shown up by the drones

What if....

Post 30

mitochondria u mean? will it sooth mine as well?

omy smiley - cheerup

What if....

Post 31

JoJoUK

mitochondria eh? is that the same as hypochondria except with mites instead of syringes? (sorry, siringes) I expect a good dose of morphine would calm their jagged whatevers... and yours too no doubt, my good omylouse. But what this has got to do with picking up talking birds in trees is anyone's guess.

Anyway, I came here for sex and I haven't got any yet. What's going on?

What if....

Post 32

sex? none here mate. try a different type of forum! smiley - winkeye

What if....

Post 33

Decaf Silicon

What are petals made of?

What if....

Post 34

the_greatest_person

did you ever see the evil dead???