A Conversation for Panic

The Solution

Post 1

TheMyriadWhoIsALordOfTheRingsFanatic

DON'T PANIC.

The Solution

Post 2

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

I don't know what others think but panicking cannot be as cured as quickly as you seem to suggest it can be

The Solution

Post 3

PastureOfMuppets

I have been in a state of panic for near on two weeks now, i know why, but their is no cure. I have tried staring at the front cover of The Hitch Hikers guide and tried all sorts of other things, and as is said above, it cannot be cured that quickly or flippantly. I have a feeling the idea of the bold print of Don't panic is to briefly distract you from your panic, rather than provide a long term solution.

Rather like walking out in front of a bus, and someone shouting "Don't Panic" just after you realise you have a split second before you live. The shout of "Don't Panic" could save you from a heart attack at the realisation of the bus, but not from the bus hitting you.

Although that could be complete tripe i haven't really thought through.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more