This is the Message Centre for dancingladybird

Soooooo perfect

Post 1

dancingladybird

My darling is so perfect.I finally met him about 3 weeks ago (September 25th)and it's all been great so far. We've already done so much fun stuff together. He's so sweet. He comes to see me all the time, at every opportunity. Even if it can only be for just an evening and he has to go back early the next morning.
On the very first day I was back at uni, he came to see me. It was a Saturday and he had to re-register on Monday, so we had agreed beforehand that we wouldn't meet up until Monday evening so we could spend a few consecutive nights together. I was so bored on Sat though, and completely lonely. When he called me he suggested he came down straight away, 'what do you think?'. I didn't want to tell him what to do but in the end we both agreed that he should come down. He was there....3 hours later (travelling! takes up so much precious timesmiley - sadface)
It was so strange seeing him. When he told me he was finally outside my halls, i felt so nervous. I stood at the top of the last flight of stairs, willing myself to have the courage to walk down the sixteen stairs to my love. I took a deep breath and walked. I was wearing a really cute short denim skirt and a black, backless beaded low neck top. I wanted to look fit.
When I opened the door he wasnt't there. I walked out a little and saw a taxi a little way up the road... And he was there. I felt so nervous walking up to him. The short distance felt like an hours walk and at the same time, a split second. I wanted to be with him but didn't because I didn't know where to begn!
I couldn't look at him. As soon as I was close enough to him he just grabbed me and hugged me. I tried to move back but he kept such a tight hold. It was great. I don't remember thinking much, I was just so nervous.
He went back the next day. He couldn't sort his uni stuff on Monday so he had to do it on Tue. Then he came to see me in the evening. I was so excited that he was coming. I had planned to do a candlelight dinner and was trying to get it ready. I was so lost in his thoughts that I burned my right hand with hot water (SO PAINFUL). The timing was great. The food was almost cooked when he came. I went downstairs to greet him and was elated to find he had brought me a bunch of flowers and ferrero roche and some other posh chocolates.
I was so happy.smiley - loveblush. Nobody's ever brought me flowers before.I chilled with him for a bit in my room then left him for a moment to light the candles in the kitchen. My baby was so happy when he saw what I'd done. The food was hot but it was good. He kept looking at me with so much love. I felt so embarassed.
He was with me until Friday. He took me to the movies. We went to Mo's for a spliff! We spent ber time together. Loved it. We went to Asda once 'cos i wanted to make fajitas and couldn't believe he payed for the shopping and he bought me a cute barbie balloon because I'm barbie (he says). He pays for everything. So sweet.
He came to see me again Tuesday evening and went back Thursday evening. He took me to dinner on Wednesday. Was a great opp' to get dressed up. I wore my white dress and he thought I looked gorgeous. We did sheesha and I loved it (my 1st time).
By Friday we were missing each other so much. He couldn't come see me again because he had to go to work on Sunday, so i planned to go to London. I'd never actually been sight-seeing and he said he'd take me.
It was so good. We went to Piccadilly circus, Big Ben, ON THE LONDON EYE!!!, Westminister Abbey, Leicester square, Trafalger square, and loads of other places. We ended up on Melton Rd at a Turkish resturant and had dinner and sheesha. I didnt want to leave but the last train was at 12:15 and it was already 11. 8 hours had gone by so fast! He brought me a rose smiley - blush.
I was ill the very next day. I got a really bad cold and felt like death. It was worth it though. (Cant wait to see the pics!) My darling is so sweet. When I told him I was ill he came down as soon as he could (Tue evening) to take care of me. Love him.

It's ramadhan starting tomorrow so we have to limit the time we spend together because we cant end up smiley - winkeye. I don't know how I'm going to cope being apart from him.smiley - wah.

Key: Complain about this post

Soooooo perfect

More Conversations for dancingladybird

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more