This is the Message Centre for scorp

Where?

Post 1

scorp

Where has everyone gone?

The last few times I've been on here, nothing seems to be happening apart from a couple of games. No discussion groups apart from Icy; and everyone else seems to have done a runner!smiley - run

Is anybody actually piloting this spaceship anymore? and if so, where are they taking us. It all seems to have 'gone to pot' Such a shame, it used to be so great a community.smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

Where?

Post 2

Icy North

Hi Scorp,

Yes, you're right - it's deathly quiet. We're also coming into the summer season (for us northern hemisphereans) which is traditionally quiet.

Things are probably happening at the parent company level, but I don't think h2g2 is the centre of attention right now. We may just have to cross this desert, then see who is still with us when we make it to the other side.

Where?

Post 3

Cool Old Guy (ex-SockPuppet) Trying not to post for the next 200 days !

Cool old Guy smiley - cogs posting with some delay
"We indeed seem to be suffering of a lack of advancement, not even campaigns are held to stop it.

I surely hope it is the summer desert we have to pass. smiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprintssmiley - footprints
smiley - footprintssmiley - footprints
I still see a paradise smiley - island in the furture Keep the glass half-full smiley - cheers"

Where?

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

There's a lot going on in my real life, but I'm still heresmiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Where?

Post 5

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeI'll soon be talking to myselfsmiley - laugh

there's a thought smiley - ermsmiley - erm

Where?

Post 6

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

I'm still around, Scorp smiley - hug

Just not so often smiley - rolleyes

lil xx

Where?

Post 7

scorp

WOW!!! They do love me. Oh Goodie and yippeeeeeeeeeeee.

Where?

Post 8

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

of course!!!smiley - hugsmiley - witchsmiley - smooch

Where?

Post 9

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

your never alone when you've got yourself to talk to!

except! I've got monk on wi'meself and ain't talking

Where?

Post 10

Universal Granny

I've only just come back to Hootoo, so still finding my way around again. But, you're right, it is very quiet and sort of spooky

Where?

Post 11

F615?thread=8313482

similar to your question Scorpsmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post