A Conversation for International Driving Etiquette

Sex Whilst Driving

Post 1

Basil Brush

This has nothing to do with sex, but I just wanted to know how many people would visit and reply to this thread of conversation.

Sex Whilst Driving

Post 2

no worries

nice try

Sex Whilst Driving

Post 3

Essi

Been there, done that, got the wrecked front bumper.

Sex Whilst Driving

Post 4

Drool Frood the Second

I like your style Basil!!!!

Sex Whilst Driving

Post 5

Researcher 133272

well i certainly won't be sucked into your ploy by replying

Sex Whilst Driving

Post 6

Drool Frood the Second

Well researcher 133272(please get a nickname because it more personal)
Have you tried it?

Sex Whilst Driving

Post 7

shika

basil,
i'd do it with you... if you're driving.

my personal experience with this subject has had both good and bad results.. it depends on what you call "sex," and if the car has to be in motion, and if the two (or more) people taking part in the sexual acts are driving the car themselves or if they have a really horney driver.. hmmm...
now that i'm all cultured in the world and all, i have to say to hell with car sex.. let's just drive straight to the Love Hotel..

-shika

Sex Whilst Driving

Post 8

Researcher Rex

If someone are having sex in the trunk of a car with bad shock absorbers, it gets harder to drive straight...

Sex Whilst Driving

Post 9

TONY

I drive as a hobby and a job on private land and i accidentally drove a car while two people were having it off in the boot. That is not good for the car trade, opening the boot and seeing two people but naked.
Then i accidentally drove off in 4th gear and i was sitting next to a woman mechanic and my boss thought i was doing something rude!!!!!!!!!

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more