A Conversation for Tigers

Tigers

Post 1

the scobe

I think Tigers are very cute cuddly sort of things. (not in the flesh obviously they would just rip your head off) They are also in a lot of danger from habitat loss AND those 'nice' people who have them in their homes when they have been rendered harmless!!

Tigers

Post 2

Splee

Personally, I would rather a Tiger was "rendered harmless" than aloud to stalk the living room. That would be rather dangerous wouldn't it? In the words of my old mum: "You could take someones eye out with that thing!" ...metaphorically speaking of course. Back to the original entry though, another place that isn't good to have a tiger stashed is in a box of breakfast cereal, which another company thought was a good idea.

Splee smiley - smiley

Tigers

Post 3

Uriel

That breakfast cereal is tiger-flavoured, didn't you know?

Tigers

Post 4

Sheepish Lord of Chaos

I never realised that tigers were that flaky. Also, they taste rather sweet - does this mean that there's a high sugar content in your average buffalo?

Buffalo

Post 5

Purple Moose

No, there isn't a high sugar content in bufallo, they're actually quite salty, well that's what the local tigers say...

Buffalo

Post 6

Sheepish Lord of Chaos

So eight out of ten big cats say they prefer buffalos?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more