This is the Message Centre for pattichild

two lives

Post 1

pattichild

am reading the new vikram seth book: two lives...he he havent been to this site in ages...cause iv been too obsessed with deviant art and somehow cant bring myself to write in my diary [the real one paper pen etc] so this is the only option left...other than my deviant journal...but i dont want to say too much in one place for obvious reasons...the book is wonderful...but it makes me wonder about my own...i feel very much the loss or absence of certain ppl from my life and feel also that i dont know where my life is going...tis a horrid feeling and it sucks to feel this way...vikram seth makes for very good reading...and am having a bad time typing this out cause the backspace button stopped working today for no logical reason...i did not treat it any worse than any of the other keys and i treat them all with a consideable amount of affection as compared to some other people...is it just me? i feel very lost today. miss my poo miserably.smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for pattichild

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more