Angel Chat

Post 1

Researcher 242292

Hey Guys, Welcome!

This is the All Angel All the time Chat Room

Enjoy! smiley - smiley

Angel Chat

Post 2

Secret Slayer~Team Angel (xxFaithxx) xxPA TO THE TEAM ANGEL BOSS~ You Tried to Gut Me Blondie

I can Believe there only 2 Epoisodes Left already smiley - cry

Angel Chat

Post 3

Researcher 242292

I know the last EVER to episodes aswell aarrrggg what are we gonna do ggrrr aaarrgggggg

Angel Chat

Post 4

Secret Slayer~Team Angel (xxFaithxx) xxPA TO THE TEAM ANGEL BOSS~ You Tried to Gut Me Blondie

I No smiley - cry

Angel Chat

Post 5

Researcher 242292

smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

Angel Chat

Post 6

Stefan_the_bloody

Hi....

I think this is my first post on these pages....but it's one of many so don't worry! smiley - winkeye

Anyway, about the last Angel episode....it's epic....trust me.
I won't say anything else, don't wanna be a spoiler.

Hope everyone is chatting good overhere! Better than at the Talk Buffy boards anyway. smiley - erm

Angel smiley - angel

Angel Chat

Post 7

Researcher 242292

Hey hun, actually your the first one thats posted in ere all day lol

Hows you hunnie?

Its really dead all over en it where is everyone today?

smiley - love Buffy xx

Angel Chat

Post 8

><***$THE SCOOBIES(ANYA)$***><

hi angel fans! ... wow... must say ... i have not been keeping up with Angel at all... id forgotten it was still showing till i just read that post. glade to hear its still good.

Angel Chat

Post 9

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

Did anyone else catch the comment I thought I heard Spike make in tonight's episode when Illyria was talking about Angel's 'intimates' (the team)...

I'll paraphrase:
"Angel and I have never been intimate. Well, just the once."
smiley - yikes

Angel Chat

Post 10

Did anyone else catch the comment I thought I heard Spike make in tonight's episode when Illyria was talking about Angel's 'intimates' (the team)...

I'll paraphrase:
"Angel and I have never been intimate. Well, just the once."
smiley - yikes
smiley - whistle

Angel Chat

Post 11

Researcher 242292

lol dont rember hearing that bit, but heheheheh if he did say it (very funny) gonna have to watch that again now, you've made all all curious lol

Angel Chat

Post 12

Maybe it's just me imagining things... smiley - winkeye

Angel Chat

Post 13

Researcher 242292

smiley - wah Its the last ever episode tonight smiley - wah god what are we gonna do now, with both our favs gone what are we gonna chat about now lol

Angel Chat

Post 14

OMG!!!! The last Angel Epoisode EVER!!!! NO!!!!

smiley - love
Faith xx smiley - cry lol

Angel Chat

Post 15

Researcher 242292

I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE JOSS DID THAT TO US, HOW COULD HE?????? smiley - wah Joss how could you end it like that?????? That is just soooo unfair TOTALLY NOT IMPRESSED smiley - sadface

smiley - love Buffy xx

Angel Chat

Post 16

Spikes4sadie(Illyria) (I wish to do more violence)

buffy the way they ended it is a good thing it means they can bring it back, becoz we dont no wot happens and so if another network do pick it up they can actually bring it back.

i have done a kinda memorial page for Angel in cult if anyone wants to tell their feeling about Angel.

luv HALLY

Angel Chat

Post 17

Researcher 242292

I know hun I'm just messing lol

Angel Chat

Post 18

Researcher 242292

Hey All,

I done a page to to say goodbye to Angel so if anyone wants to leave a message to go on the page just click here A2723861

smiley - love Buffy xx

Angel Chat

Post 19

><***$THE SCOOBIES(ANYA)$***><

is it just me or has this page changed? its black... its good. R.I.P Angel!

Angel Chat

Post 20

Researcher 242292

cheers smiley - smiley lol yeah I just changed the table border, it was red now its maroon but the backgrounds always been black lol

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more