A Conversation for FAMOUS FILM QUOTES

Fi-lum Quotes

Post 1

Slug

Okay, most of these aren't actually that famous, but they're my favourites:

"So why don't you make like a tree and get outta here." - Biff Tannen from Back To The Future
"Try not to suck any dicks on your way to the parking lot!" - Dante Hicks from Clerks
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." - Inigo Montoya (obviously) from The Princess Bride
"Psychopaths kill for no reason. I kill for money. It's my job. Uh, that didn't come out right." - Martin Blank from Grosse Point Blank
"This is worse than the time when I fell asleep and you put your dick in my mouth and took a picture." - Terrence in South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
"Eateries that operate within the designated square downstairs qualify as food court, anything operating outside the said designated square is considered an autonomous unit for mid-mall snacking." - Brodie from Mallrats
"Let's see what in the box! Nothing! Absolutely nothing!! Stupid!! You're so stupid!!!" Kuni from The Vidiot From UHF
"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." Verbal from The Usual Suspects
"They've got fire in their eyes, hunger in their bellies... and great big shoes on their feet!" - Clifford from Spice World

(Alright; I might be pushing it with that last one...)

Fi-lum Quotes

Post 2

Deek

Hi, Thanks for the quotes. I like the Spice world one, and It lead to another. I'm still looking up a couple of the others. Thanks againsmiley - bigeyes

Fi-lum Quotes

Post 3

Mathias Uncertain

Don't have time to read your full stock, but there could be loads to contribute...

I always liked:

"More powerful than you could possibly imagine" Obi-wan in ... er... one of the Star Wars jobbies.

"That's not supposed to happen!" wossisname in Westworld

...erm... oh... I've forgotten now. Blast. I'll get back to you.

Fi-lum Quotes

Post 4

Deek

Hi there, Sorry but I missed your post and didn't pick it up 'till today. Thanks for the quotes, I'll slip them in.
Apologies for not getting back to you...Best Wishes A.M.smiley - bigeyes

Fi-lum Quotes

Post 5

Mat

I'm paraphrasing here a little but:

"If you do what I say and when I say it you should just have enough time to clean this shit up. Now, pretty please with sugar on the top, clean the f*cking car!"

Mr Fox - Pulp Fiction

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more