A Conversation for Pizza - Not Just Italian Any More

Pizza

Post 1

Lou Lou, Pauly and Karlito (Patron Saint of Senility, Triplets and Woking) Muuuhhhahahahahahahahaha......give me cheese and then

Being of the Italian persuasion i have to say that the best Pizza is infact to be found opposite the vatican smiley - smiley

Pizza

Post 2

Aldo the hat

Waldo the hat proved that the best pizzas come from south of naples by use of bistromathmatics.

Pizza

Post 3

Crazy Harry

Have you guys seen my glasses???

Pizza

Post 4

life_is_chaos

Pizza is an art form, and is close being a perfect food. As has been discussed, pizza vaies by region, even in the same country. Northern Italian pizza is thin crusted, with minimal fresh ingredients. Not minimally fresh, but small amounts of tasty ingredients. Further south, towards Rome, pizza can be a little more substantial, although fine, thin-crusted pizzas may be found. In any event, (here comes a generalization), pizza in Italy is pretty damned good!

When you cross the pond to the US, pizza takes on many forms. In Brooklyn, pizza can be thin crusted, and it is eaten rolled up. I know, it takes a little getting used to.

Chicago style pizza is thick crusted, hearty fare. Whether you go to Due's, Gino's East, Giordano's or any number of other establishments, Chicago style pizza is a treat. Usually sold in whole pies (not pi, mind you. Althought 3.14 pieces of Chicago Style pizza is guaranteed to have an effect on your circumference), with lots of cheese.

Pizza Hut does not sell pizza.

Pizza

Post 5

whambamboo (Muse of Suddenly Thinking Of Tremendously Inspiring Haikus, Possibly About Lotus Flowers)

I love Chicago Style pizza - they sell it in Tescos.

I must agree, Pizza Hut does not sell pizza. It merely serves a dough and dairy based produce with various vegetable and meat segments on the top. *that is all* smiley - sadface

My fave pizza is Hawaiian
My friends Is American Hot which has loads of nice spicy stuff on top.

Does Pizza Pizza Express sell cool pizzas? I like it there.
*not a typo, as They are called that. So good, they named it twice (how cliche-d)*

Pizza

Post 6

whambamboo (Muse of Suddenly Thinking Of Tremendously Inspiring Haikus, Possibly About Lotus Flowers)

Me again

What about Pizza flavoured Pringles Oh yukyukyukyuk they are v. manky 8-(

Original Pringles are the best by far.

I fancy a drink, talking of all this savoury stuff.

A g+t my good man

Pizza

Post 7

life_is_chaos

Agreed. Pizza 'flavored' Pringles are nasty. As are most things pizza 'flavored.' What is the deal with that?

Don't get me started on 'sour cream & onion' flavored...

Pizza

Post 8

the deal is:
Evry one (or a large percentage of the population) love pizza. Therefore, if people love pizza, they will buy any product flavoured with pizza. Y'know they probably have pizza flavoured condoms.

Pizza

Post 9

life_is_chaos

Of course, this begs to ask: Would you really want to taste test them?

Pizza

Post 10

*laughslaughslaughs*

Is this on an actual, erm, "model", or just on like a stand or plaster cast or sumthing? That thought would be quite daunting.

List of useless jobs(please add to this list):

Condom taste testing

Pizza

Post 11

*laughslaughslaughs*

Is this on an actual, erm, "model", or just on like a stand or plaster cast or sumthing? That thought would be quite daunting.

List of useless jobs(please add to this list):

Condom taste testing

Pizza

Post 12

life_is_chaos

*laughlaughlaughlaugh*

Adding condom taste testing to the list is a great idea. It ranks right up there with Armpit sniffing (to assess deoderant success or failure).

Pizza

Post 13

*lafforama*

And leech farming. In our careers library they have a book called "Alternative Jobs" Evry one calls it "Dead end jobs and pointless things to do when stuck in a rut" though.

We should write a guide entry entitled "Life_is_chaos and whambamboo's useless jobs (all these positions are available)"

What about - stamp glue licking (to see if it is sticky)

We watched a Physics video about shocks and stuff, and this bloke called the Test Man was put in a concrete room and a gale was blown at him till he fell over, put in a fake river until he was washed away, and had to drive around in a car whilst lightning was thrown at him

Danger money must be good though.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more