This is the Message Centre for loneflyer

Greetings from your ACE

Post 1

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!

I'm an <./>ACE</.>.......it stands for something.... Ah yes! That's it - Assistant Community Editor!

I'm here to help you round the magical maze of h2g2 (fondly known by researchers as hootoo), and to help start you off, I've created a little list of links, just for you, so click here A1159210 and have a look at them when you have time.

If you click on each link, they will take you to parts of hootoo so sane person should ever go.....

......but seems as no-one here is sane, it doesn't matter does it!

Have a look around, and don't be afraid to jump in on conversations, hootooers don't bite (well, some of them do, but I'll steer you well clear of those )

Remember, if you get lost, just keep turning left and you'll eventually get back to the beginning. Failing that, just click on MY SPACE on the left hand side of your screen and you'll get back to your personal space.

Remember, I'm here to help. smiley - cheerup

Greetings from your ACE

Post 2

loneflyer

Hey thanks Ace for your infinite wisdom and guidance...

Greetings from your ACE

Post 3

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Wisdom? Wisdom?! Well! I think I'm getting to like you already smiley - bigeyes

Give me a yell if you need any help or want to ask a question.

Happy hootooing!!!! smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for loneflyer

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more