This is the Message Centre for charliegirl268

Fascinating!

Post 21

charliegirl268

It may be easier in the daytime but I bet fondling around is a lot more fun in the dark.smiley - winkeye LOL

Fascinating!

Post 22

biomass

It's not without its charms I'll give you that.smiley - hug

Fascinating!

Post 23

charliegirl268

I am sure it is easier in the daytime but I think fondling around might be a lot of fun in the dark smiley - winkeye LOL

Fascinating!

Post 24

charliegirl268

Sorry I am trying to do a number of things at once today and somehow I posted the same message twice smiley - erm. Hope you get things work out befor you freeze another night. smiley - wah

Fascinating!

Post 25

biomass

So do Ismiley - wah! It's not looking promising. Never had this problem before and I feel a hissy fit coming on.smiley - hug

Fascinating!

Post 26

charliegirl268

Do you often have hissy fits? smiley - biggrin LOL. Sorry, I am having a halarious time picturing that. Well I am heading to bed to watch a movie with my son. I promise to think of you when I`m snugged in all warm. smiley - cheers Here is to hoping you don`t freeze over night. If I don`t hear from you soon I`ll know that you sucome to the elementssmiley - wah.

Fascinating!

Post 27

biomass

Not a regular thrower of hissy fits at all, but I'm well on the way to learning how it's done. When I get it under control I'll write you some instructions so that you can follow suit in times of trouble and/or frustration. Maybe I'll just teach classes in it and make it my living, with all the stress in the world today I figure there's gotta be a demand. Nice to know you'll be thinking of me while you're snuggled up, I promise to think of you too. Unfortunately for now it might just be quicker if I have another go at this stupid heating.smiley - hug

Fascinating!

Post 28

biomass

Must concede defeat. Vented gas from pilot line for one and a half hours by ingeniusly wedging an appropriate sized piece of rock between casing of unit and gas valve knob. Then using same rock (which I will now keep in my toolbox) allowed pilot flame to establish itseif for 15 minutes. Release gas valve knob from depressed position and pilot goes out. My turn to be depressed. Any other ideas deemed to dangerous, must give up and fly white flag. Search house for old hot-water bottle and switch on kettle. Found bottle, no can find lid. Concede defeat again. Do not let me succumb to elements. Deliver those snuggles before nightfall. Have begun talking like telegraph message (stop). To cold for full sentences (stop). Help (stop). Seriously (stop). smiley - hug

Fascinating!

Post 29

charliegirl268

Hello........ Are you still out there or do I need to get out my black clothes and go into mournig? smiley - wah Sorry I did not get back to you with those snuggles but I hope you found a way to make it through the night anyway. I would hate to think that I contributed in anyway to your demisesmiley - sadface.

Fascinating!

Post 30

charliegirl268

P.S. Sent you an e-mail.smiley - biggrin

Fascinating!

Post 31

biomass

Sorry for the delay, I'm at uni (they have heating!). Still awaiting snuggles, will check e-mail to see if they're there. smiley - hug

Fascinating!

Post 32

charliegirl268

smiley - sadface. Sorry but I am saving the snuggles in case of emergency.They can only really be used in a life or death situation. I am glad to hear that you found heat though. How about a smiley - hug instead.

Fascinating!

Post 33

charliegirl268

So is this what you do at uni all day long? Send message to all the pretty girls all over the world. LOL smiley - tongueout So much for higher learning.

Fascinating!

Post 34

biomass

Funny you should say that because I was replying to an e-mail from one pretty girl (she's currently getting into snuggling debt with me and reading this message), when I was yanked off the computer to help out. It may be a little bit of a long answer, so is it alright if I wait to do it until this weekend. Doesn't mean you can't write and get a reply, I'd just like the time to answer properly and I'm a horribly slow typist. I'm still freezing and I don't want to wait until it's life or death, please make good BEFORE it's too late. smiley - hugsmiley - smooch

Fascinating!

Post 35

charliegirl268

smiley - biggrin Okay okay. Since you are begging I will make an excption and send you a snuggle now. However, as they are very diffficult to come by and are really only suppose to be used in emergencies I can all spare one (need to keep some in reserve for the next time you heat goes out). Are you ready? Here it comes......smiley - cuddle,smiley - cuddle. So, are you warm yet? smiley - winkeye

Anyways, on to other things. You can certainly wait until this weekend to answer the e-mail.I may not get to read it until Sunday because I am going camping but that is okay. I am very excited, we have been building model rockets with the cubs and scouts. I got to build my own as well and we are going out to launch them this weekend. (No, it does not take much to get me excited - sad isn`t it.)

smiley - rainbow

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for charliegirl268

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more