A Conversation for MotMV Pirate Ship; The Fang of the Squishy Rubber Marks

The Contest: The Bargining Table's on the Other Foot now isn't it...<-Zoidbergian Statement

Post 841

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

I'm not paying until you CHANGE your attitude and get some CENTS!

The Contest: The Bargining Table's on the Other Foot now isn't it...<-Zoidbergian Statement

Post 842

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

...fine...but I think Santa's rich...

Post 843

where did that come from?

Post 844

...well he has all those bucks...

Post 845

Starphish

Hmmmmm......

Post 846

smiley - groan

Post 847

smiley - yuk?...

Post 848

NO just smiley - groan.

Post 849

...so you don't need peptobismo yet?

The Contest Which No One Apparently Cares About

Post 850

Shagrath (Join the Metal Appreciators' Society @ A2556489)

No...that costs more than smiley - 2cents.

The Contest Which No One Apparently Cares About... or knows the answer too and can't be @r$$€d to get their N64 out to find out

Post 851

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I'd like to state for the record that I give up on the question. I can't even remember what it is

smiley - cheers

The Contest Which No One Apparently Cares About... or knows the answer too and can't be @r$$€d to get their N64 out to find out

Post 852

I don't give up which means it is still open!

Post 853

...EvilClaw...are you procrastinating...well either way...I can't think of a new question right now...so I'll just leave this one open until I do...

Post 854

I keep on meaning to post a new question and I keep on forgeting...anywho...here's a history one...I think EvilClaw knows the answer but he probably won't be back on until next week...anywho...

Where was the only naval conflict in the WWI and what was the reasoning behind the German retreat?

Post 855

*pulls out notes from history class*
Whoa. There were a lot of naval conflicts in WWI--all seeming to involve U-boats. There was the British Lusitania sunk in Ireland, the U.S. Arabic, and the French Sussex that I know of. There was a British supply blockade on Germany, and the Germans wanted it removed.

I dunno. Chances are my teacher is wrong. Feel free to correct me, I'm no expert.

Post 856

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

I would guess he means that while in WWII you had the battle of the Atlantic, the battle of the pacific et al in WWI I think most, if not all of it happened in the Atlantic

smiley - cheers

Post 857

...I'd consider those more raids than actual battles...but anywho...I suppose it should be a wee bit more specific...
Where was the only surface naval conflict in the WWI and what was the reasoning behind the German retreat?

Post 858

...hmmm...lets see if I can reword this...

Where did the only large scale surface battle of the German Navy in WWI occur and what was the main reason that the fleet commander decided to retreat?

Post 859

Oh. I have no idea then.

*throws out completely random WWI term* Um, the convoy system?

Post 860

that was completely random...

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more