This is the Message Centre for biomass

Hello There Aussie Guy :-))

Post 1

Barbara the Cafe lady

Hi There smiley - smiley

I see that you are from Australia, i have an uncle that lives there in Victoria in Melbourne.
He drives the buses for the tourists to take them sight seeing, even on his spare time he works for the water taxis and cruises along the yarrow river.
Oh i am forgetting my manners her, i am Babs from Purfleet in Essex, but once upon a time i was in Liverpool.
Speak soon i hope when you are not asleep. smiley - smiley

Love Babs smiley - fairy

Post 2

biomass

Hi Babs,
Nice to hear from you. I grew up in the suburbs of Melbourne, but now live about one hour out of town. I am very familiar with the Yarra, and have spent quite a bit of time over the years by it, and sometimes in it. Well I'm just abot yo head home and you're probably about to have breakfast. When you get a chance feel free to tell me more about Babs.smiley - smiley

Post 3

Barbara the Cafe lady

Hi again smiley - smiley

Oh i didn't know that you can swim in the river, well i guess you learn new stuff everyday.
Well there is not a lot to tell you really, only that i have my own line of business in a caf.
Take a look at my convo's and they will tell you more about me, cos i am that kind of girl that doesn't like to repeat herself sorry to say.
I guess that i am too late to catch you now, cos you will be in noddy land now. smiley - biggrin
So i will catch you some other time then.
Toodleloo for now.
Love Babs xx smiley - fairy

Post 4

biomass

Hi Babs,
I have relatives in Essex and I was telling them about you in an e-mail the other day. They want to know the name of your cafe and the address so they can drop in and say hello. They said they can probably send quite a bit of business your way in the form of walk-in customers, plus they may be able to get you to cater for business meetinds in the form of sandwich platters, fruit platters and alike. Just let me know the name and address and they will come to see you personally to dicuss it - could be very good for business. Look forward to hearing from you.smiley - hug

Post 5

Barbara the Cafe lady

Hi Again smiley - smiley

Have you missed me like i have missed chatting to you, oh and not to mention the site aswell.
Oh i'm sorry i couldn't possibly let my details in here, with it being a public forum i wouldn't dare to.
Where about in Essex do your relatives live then, for Essex is very big and all different towns are here you see.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Love Babs smiley - fairy xxx

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for biomass

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more