This is the Message Centre for biomass

>_*+

Post 1

martoooo

Well here you go, your "personal" reply you requested. It seems the "hot-shot", "smooth talking" scientist has plenty of time on his hands to talk about me, so i will put you right and tell you actually what i am like. Firstly, i quite simply doubt your credentials, there is this stigma with people that do their talking in internet forums and chat rooms, that quite simply 99% of the people are not what/who they say they are.... For instance in the real world 1 in 5000 girls are a lap/pole dancer, but according to most girls that talk on the internet 1 in 5 are???? you get my drift??? so 99 out of 100 are talkin crap... "probably" and read word, "probably" you are too. Theres a slim chance you are not but only slim! I have been prepared for tracy t be with me, kids and all, for a long time now and she knows that, i practically gave up all my life to be with her but the time wasn't right for whatever reason. I love her like no-one else could love anyone, she is my reason for being plus we have been an item in the real world, not just over a screen. So before you go talking about other people, perhaps you could take a look at yourself, and you can look at others differently. Whether or not you listen to me i know my comments have gone into your brain, where they shall remain and i hope you look at the way you talk to people on here because there are a lot of gullabke people who could get taken in by you smooth vocabulary and churlish charms!!!! O well it was "nice" typing to you have a good life.

Good on ya

Post 2

biomass

Firstly, let me assure you that I'm not a hot shot, and I don't think I'm much of a smooth talker. My credentials are fair dinkum, but I'm a crap lap dancer (damn, and I've worked so hard on it).I'm delighted with your response, shows you've got balls. I'm also pleased to hear you're prepared to take Trace on kids and all, so do something about it instead of pretending to care. By the way, I'm flattered that you think I've got a smooth vocabulary and churlish charms. That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. You have a nice life too.smiley - smooch

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for biomass

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more