This is the Message Centre for JulesK

Jules wanders past

Post 1

JulesK

...blimey, a few minutes of uninterrupted web-use? Yes please! Hootoo here I come smiley - biggrin

So I've had a looksee at what's been going on:

smiley - thepost is now weekly and has a new editor.

There's a new volunteer group for photographers (new to me; it's probably ancient) which looks intriguing.

2Legs is still to blame.

Going off for a little rustle through my friends' bins, sorry, journals now smiley - ok

Jules wanders past

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I'm victamized I is! smiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye so how is everythign..... Well busy I can deduce that much smiley - biggrin

Jules wanders past

Post 3

JulesK

Hello smiley - smiley

Busy is one word for it. Whole load of health stuff going on which gets me down.

But hooray that my sister is coming to visit tomorrow, been looking forward to that for a while. She'll be able to see how baby nighthoover has grown smiley - ok

Jules wanders past

Post 4

Glad to hear baby nighthoover is doing well smiley - biggrinsmiley - cuddle sad to hear you've not been so well smiley - cuddle

Hope the sister's visit cheers you up smiley - magic : I'm just looking forward to Xmas now and getting to go away for a few weeks and stay at my Dad's, bit disapointed recently as I got a new job only to find out it then disappeared thanks to a cock-up at the Department of work and pensions... or whatever the 'eck they're calling themselves this week... I've also an ongoing nightmare with Scottish power my gas and electric supplier smiley - groan though on the good side It did mean I got nearly 600 quid back from the previous supplier, brittish gas who I left ten months ago smiley - huhsmiley - headhurts just now trying to make Scottish Power look* at teh figures and work out how much they owe me, and hoping they'll pay attention to the figures and actually take my montly direct debit down to a sensible level smiley - grovel
err asides that I've been... 'busy' quite a bit... after 'accidentially' pressing the 'sex explosion' button on a website I visit smiley - whistlesmiley - handcuffssmiley - snorksmiley - erm
err oh, and I wrote an entry on Chinchillas; just so I could get a picture of Greg the chinchilla on HooToo... and I got it smiley - biggrin : Mal did the pic... and its a bondage chinchilla smiley - snorksmiley - whistle its on my PS somewhere probably about a dozen or so times smiley - whistle
err asides that... err doing some recording smiley - musicalnote and... smiley - yawn trying to cope with the cold smiley - brr

Jules wanders past

Post 5

There is only one thing worse than being Gosho, and that is not being Gosho

2legs is always to blame. Nothing new there smiley - tongueout

Jules wanders past

Post 6

Well, there are known knowns, and unknown knowns, and that is one of the known knowns smiley - evilgrinsmiley - illsmiley - biggrin

Jules wanders past

Post 7

You sound like a politician, and an American one at that smiley - tongueout

Jules wanders past

Post 8

Sho - employed again!

Glad to hear baby nighthoover is well Jules, and sorry to hear you have health problems.

It's always good to see that some things* at hootoo never change
smiley - teasmiley - cake

*not looking at 2legs at all

Jules wanders past

Post 9

Recumbentman

Hey Jules smiley - tea

Jules wanders past

Post 10

smiley - laugh Moi? a politition? smiley - yikes *hangs haead in shame*
I didn't inhale.... and I did not have sexual relations with that woman.... well not that* many sexual relationshion smiley - dohsmiley - doh I'd be hopeless as a politition smiley - snorksmiley - winkeyesmiley - run

Jules wanders past

Post 11

I think that too is a known known smiley - cheers

Jules wanders past

Post 12

smiley - snork dang... rumbled again smiley - dohsmiley - biggrin

Jules wanders past

Post 13

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - rofl

Jules wanders past

Post 14

smiley - biggrin hurrumba! smiley - boing

*gets ready to deliver his inorgaration speech* smiley - evilgrin

Jules wanders past

Post 15

JulesK

*Prepares large empty webspace for much-anticipated inaugural speech, which will doubtless contain the odd repeated word...*

Jules wanders past

Post 16

*cough*

*stands up, throws paper to floor*

*cough*

Ladies, gentlemen, Roymondo,

It is a far worse today today than that day which you might once have merely imagined was a far worse day than the day previously you thought to be a worse day.

*raptious applause*

Thank you thank yo, yes, man, this is me and this is now , and this is the here and the now, though now, the here and the now is the then and the there, so here we are here, which is where we are, I think we can all agree.

*raptious applause*

Exactly. You prove my point so well. Conformation as if it was needed that what we few, we plantive few require, is an understanding, an understanding of the understanding and a meaning apon which we can but all agree.

*raptious applause* smiley - evilgrin

Jules wanders past

Post 17

JulesK

*rubs eyes and yawns*

Did I miss something?

Jules wanders past

Post 18

No... smiley - laugh you've not missed a thing smiley - magicsmiley - cuddle How's baby Nighthoover today? smiley - biggrin

Jules wanders past

Post 19

JulesK

Teething, runny bum, drooly mouth. But still gorgeous!

Jules wanders past

Post 20

smiley - laugh Like the description smiley - biggrin oo dear teething smiley - run

Key: Complain about this post