This is the Message Centre for JulesK

This life I'm a-livin'

Post 1

JulesK

Well here I am again, just popping into Hootoo on my way past to check out what my friends have been up to since I've been away.

My PS has a new badge on it - clearly there has been yet another 'boost the EG' campaign while I've been outside.

It's been lovely to have a little trawl through folk's journals and see how and what they're all doing smiley - ok

Emily is 10 months old this week and guess what, she's still gorgeous!

Got a new mobile phone today, which was supposed to be jolly wonderful at all things internet - it's slower than Fatcat when he's trying to remember how to use the catflap. Humpf.

So hello to one and all smiley - biggrin

This life I'm a-livin'

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - cuddle and how is baby nighthoover doing then? smiley - biggrinsmiley - winkeye
I've been up to all kinds of relaly wild and exciting things.... that bloke who stole onto the plinth before the first Proper* person got up?; Taht was me... smiley - biggrin
I've also been teaching myself tantric sects.... think I misread somthign about it though it doesn't seem to be going to plan smiley - whistlesmiley - erm
Oh and I ... actually I'm lieing... I've done absolute dood all since last year.... well since 2001 anyhow smiley - dohsmiley - wahsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - boingsmiley - pggb
Did you see the new smileys? smiley - elvissmiley - flyingpigsmiley - raisedeyebrowsmiley - boing

This life I'm a-livin'

Post 3

frenchbean

Hi Jules
Lovely to have you drop by smiley - biggrin

smiley - hug Fb

This life I'm a-livin'

Post 4

JulesK

Hi both!

Legster, you have done something, you've created the Twitter bacon-watch, I know 'cos I see it most days.

Hello Fb smiley - hug nice to see you smiley - smiley

This life I'm a-livin'

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Ahh the Bacon Watch Update phenonena smiley - biggrin I wonder if its caught on elsewhere yet smiley - weirdsmiley - biggrin
Actually I've rahter neglected Twitter the past week smiley - doh must be Bacon Watch Update time smiley - run

This life I'm a-livin'

Post 6

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Yay!! smiley - biggrin

Good to see you again, Jules smiley - ok

smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for JulesK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more