A Conversation for The Hitchhikers Hotel

The Restaurant

Post 381

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - smileyGlad to hear that!

The Restaurant

Post 382

Vestboy

*Wanders out of kitchen with bloodstained greasy apron covered in fish scales, rubbing hands with a dirty rag.*
If there aren't any more orders for now I'm going to feed the pigs.

The Restaurant

Post 383

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

smiley - ermMr. Vestie, what were you doing in the kitchen? I'm awfully sorry sir, but customers are not supposed to go in there!

The Restaurant

Post 384

Trin Tragula

Isn't Vestie the entertainment coordinator? Maybe he's going to do a little dance for the pigs while he's feeding them.

The Restaurant

Post 385

I didn't even know we had pigs...

The Restaurant

Post 386

Trin Tragula

Where did you think all the grunting was coming from smiley - erm?

The Restaurant

Post 387

Oh, so that's what it was!

It all makes sense now.

The Restaurant

Post 388

Trin Tragula

Indeed. Pigs. Nothing to do with snoring. Certainly not coming from my tent, anyway. Hilary's ... well, maybe.

The Restaurant

Post 389

*Smiles and nods*

The Restaurant

Post 390

Vestboy

What pen has oink in it!

A pig pen!
smiley - rofl

The Restaurant

Post 391

kipperonthefloor - Make sense? What fun is there in Making sense?

*Snaps fingers*
Waiter!

The Restaurant

Post 392

Vestboy

*Removes porters jacket and ties black apron around vest.*
Yes, How can I help you.
Sorry for the delay.

Key: Complain about this post