A Conversation for The Masters of the Multi-Verse

So are you for us or against us!?

Post 1

GodBen (The Magical Astronomer) - 00000011

If you are against us go away! smiley - tomatosmiley - run

If you are for us sign up here to become enlisted!

Post 2

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

*coming from the general direction of old MotMV*

smiley - cry
smiley - brave
smiley - smiley
smiley - biggrin
smiley - wow

Isn't that cool? A grand new page... a page of new possibilities, of endless oportunities! A page where we can make all our dreams come true, where we can change the old ways of the old world, where we can... um, well, all the regular stuff, yaknow.

*sits down*

So when are you gonna open the new Tearoom, GB?

Post 3

As soon as I close the old one. smiley - smiley

Post 4

Lady Pennywhistle - Back with a vengeance! [for a certain, limited value of Vengeance; actual amounts of Vengeance may vary]

Alright, so I'll have a cup of tea here in the meanwhile.

*goes to make smiley - tea*

Should I make you one?

Post 5

No, I've made the tearoom now. smiley - smiley

Post 6

~*}Black Angel{*~

Jack~Looking over charlies shoulder~~ Well all seems in order here, all i need to do know is bother to log on at some point and make a new office, a nice cold one with too much paper work in it......

Post 7

Yuvi

So.. a new location...

* kicks it to check it's strength

it'll do. smiley - smiley

I'm With You!!!

Post 8

Uncle_Bob - Back In Black

NAME: Sir Uncle Bob
SERIAL NUMBER: U563464
DESIRED RANK: The Chicken Man
ARMY YOU COMMAND: The Omlet Loving Chicken Dancers
Special Weapons or Abilities: All Omlet Loving Chicken Dancers have the ability to shoot eggs out of their three arms, Hack into Hyper Computers faster than the speed of improbability, and do the chicken dance rather well.

I'm With You!!!

Post 9

Wow, first new member on the new page!
Welcome!

I'm With You!!!

Post 10

smiley - huh You're already a member Bob.

I'm With You!!!

Post 11

~*}Black Angel{*~

i thought that...... ah well he can be joinethed twice!

I'm With You!!!

Post 12

So he hath joineth us before, melord?

I'm With You!!!

Post 13

He has joined before but was never added to the list. Maybe he just wants to change his rank? smiley - huh

I'm With You!!!

Post 14

~*}Black Angel{*~

ineedeth that he hath

I'm With You!!!

Post 15

Can somebody give me their opinion on the pages new colour?

I'm With You!!!

Post 16

Grey... an interesting concept. As if to say we are not completely dark and evil, but a somewhat faded version... smiley - biggrin

I'm cool with it, I like grey.

I'm With You!!!

Post 17

Do you think I should try Black, or keep the grey?

I'm With You!!!

Post 18

I think if you're going for redecorating you should tear the whole thing down and change everything. Upside down and inside out and backwards and the other way around, move everything to make it more Feng Shui and then topple a barrel of cement on top of it and start anew...

But of course, I don't have to do any of that, so I can say whatever I want. smiley - winkeye

I'm With You!!!

Post 19

~*}Black Angel{*~

i say the armchaor by the door so its difficult to open, Gb hides behind the cupboard and the table goes in the middle of the entrance hall, oh and frank the pot plant in the middle of the kitchenette

I'm With You!!!

Post 20

Yuvi

*brings in her Sea Monkey brand aquarium that glows in the dark

Hey everyone, I brought Squishy. He's my pet sea monkey. is there a spot for his tank?

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more