A Conversation for The 'Guide Revised' Project

Cancelling TGR project

Post 1

The Guide Revised

Unfortunately, my life has just gone up a notch in hectic-ness and I am not going to have the time to dedicate to this project any more. It's such a shame as it's just got started and it had such potential.

If anyone wishes to take over the mantle I will happily pass over the log in details and the emails I've received from the Eds.

My thanks to all of you who have contributed. We may not have tackled more than the very fringes of the Edited Guide, but we still managed to okay 18 Entries with the help of the Curators and identified seven that definitely need updating, two of which are being Updated as we speak by the wonderful Mina and lovely Lanzababy.

All the best,

Vip
smiley - fairy

Cancelling TGR project

Post 2

Lanzababy - Guide Editor

Thanks for all the hard work you have put into this project Vip.

Just to let everyone know that we can still carry on - sign up as previously indicated and/or post a note on my homepage if you want more info.

smiley - cheers

Lanzababy

smiley - zensmiley - elf

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The 'Guide Revised' Project

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more