This is the Message Centre for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Reunited and it feels SOOOO GOOD!

Post 1

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

It has been ...6... SIX... years YEARS!!! since I have been able to access my Ford_Prefect account. I am now 22 and in college... and oddly enough, I am still in contact with the friends I made on here.
The blue goo setting instantly feels like home to me.
I missed you H2G2! I am so happy to be back smiley - smiley

Post 2

Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Oh how could I forget?
Cheers!
Ford smiley - cheers

Post 3

lilfred333

FORD!!!!
smiley - kisssmiley - smoochsmiley - loveblush
!!!!!!!

wow. tonight has been a hella crazy trip down memory lane for me. I somehow fell down the internet rabbit hole of Douglas Adams, and Hitchhikers Guide and h2g2... "H2G2!? I wonder if my ol' pals are still around?!" - So i came to this new h2g2, and searched and searched to try and find our old accounts. I can't remember my old password so i made a new fred account. ANYWAY!!! I hope you see this! I'm Alexandra Stolic on FB - PLEASE PLEASE Look me up, and help me reach Midnight Ice, it would be so cool to reconnect. I'm really happy it looks like you were on here only a year or so ago maybe... hopefully you check back again soonish...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ford_Prefect "I reject your reality and substitute my own!"Apocalypse 2006 REPRESENT!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more