wildwood

Entry: the bible - A2245907
Author: wildwood - U563933

what do you think

A2245907 - the bible

Post 2

frenchbean

Hello wildwood smiley - smiley

My first reaction is that this is awfully short and doesn't really expound your argument at all. Whilst your view may be valid, it would be good to see it discussed and brought to its conclusion...

Go have a look at guidelines on writing for the Edited Guide on A53209 to get an idea of the sort of things to put into PR.

smiley - cheers
F/b

A2245907 - the bible

Post 3

Old Hairy

I see you are a newcomer, and wonder if you are just trying to start a conversation. If so, you could try to do that in another way. (Of course, if you intend to nurture this entry until it reachs the guide, you can do that too, but it does take a fair while, weeks or months, and also takes a great deal of work.)

If you click on one of the links to the conversation forums (given below), and find a button near the bottom of the article marked 'Discuss this entry', and click that, an edit box will appear. If you add what you have said in your entry in that box (making sure to give it a title), I am certain you would get an absolutely tremendous response.

You can try the forum called 'Ask the h2g2 Community' which is at A148907, or the forum called 'the Community Soapbox' which is at A452125. If you are not sure which one to try, you could read some of the other discussions which appear attached to the articles at these links. As it says on the Front Page (click the button for that which appears on your personal space), Ask h2g2 is one of the most popular places around, and hundreds of people, me included, are subscribed to it.

I hope you find this helpful.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for the bible

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more