A Conversation for Düsseldorf, Germany

Two more things about Düsseldorf

Post 1

Burn

Let's put two things right:

1. The "Weihnachtsmarkt" in Düsseldorf is smaller than Aachen's, but the second part in Aachen is hidden behind the "Rathaus"

2. Düsseldorf is not Cologne's sister. The two city have been and will be rivals throughout all times

Post 2

Global Village Idiot

I'm pretty sure we found the whole thing in Aachen, and really it wasn't all that big. Ddf's runs from the top of the Ko through Jan-Wellem-Platz, all the way down Schadowstrasse, then there's a couple more pieces in the Altstadt - one over by zum Uerige on the street that runs parallel to the river, one on the square in front of Karsch-Haus. I don't think there's a lot in it.

As for your second point - who is a bigger rival than your sibling smiley - winkeye?

Anyway, thanks for the feedback - I've re-worded things slightly in the light of your comments.

Gary

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more