This is the Message Centre for ancientoak

Visit from your ACE!...

Post 1

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

welcome to h2g2, smiley - ok

I am Mort, <./>ACE</.> (assistant community editor) here to meet and greet you, and help you find your way around this site. smiley - smiley

Feisor has compiled a list of links at A719840 to make it easier to familiarise yourself with some of the most helpful entries, but here are a few to be going on with….
Take the <./>DontPanic-Tour</.> - its very useful!

If you want to find out something, (such as ‘how to fold a napkin’ or something more serious ) then the best place to ask is <./>ASKh2g2</.>, someone will always have an opinion there!

Visit <./>ThePost</.>smiley - thepost our weekly newspaper and <./>frontpage</.> to see what’s happening in h2g2. And the page that everyone always wants to find is smiley - smiley <./>smileys</.> click on the link to get the full list smiley - winkeye or A690518 for help spicing up your page!

There is lots to see and do on the site. Do you have any special interests or hobbies? There are groups set up for just about everything from role play to musicians to books to fantasy and sci fi etc If you let me know then i can dig out some good links for you!

If you want to visit my page for a chat or you need any help then click here U204689 , leave me a message and i will get back you as soon as i can.

Happy Hiking! smiley - towel and Merry Christmas smiley - cracker

Mort

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for ancientoak

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more