A Conversation for The h2g2 Fools' Guild

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 361

kbrtiata

Oh, Joesmiley - jester
smiley - ta for accepting me as fellow fool smiley - biggrin

Insaine/bloody fool, or smiley - aliensmile fool, or EXTREMLY PERFECT FOOL Taamyu smiley - rofl

smiley - earthsmiley - planet

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 362

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

Taamyu, you are now No27 in the fools guild, with the title Extremely Prefect Fool.

don't forget to act daftsmiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 363

kbrtiata

smiley - roflsmiley - rofl
Hahahahaha, you chose my title which I thought it most unlikelysmiley - yikessmiley - laugh
Does the "Extremely "Perfect(I misspelled, I would type "Perfect" instead of "Prefect" )" Fool" make any sense in English?
If so, I'm very hornoured to be a fool smiley - biggrin
Yup I'll try to act daft smiley - weird
I think I don't have to "act" as I'm really daft smiley - rofl
So, I will be appeared on the fools guild chart soon, won't I? smiley - bigeyes

smiley - divasmiley - laugh

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 364

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

no! the joke is on mesmiley - laughI've mis-spelt it, I have a list in windows Excel, where I have all the guild members wrote and numbered. It is Extremely Perfect Foolsmiley - cool

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 365

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Can anyone be a fool or is there a spcial fool test to be sat or stood or something? smiley - erm

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 366

no test or entry fee, must have humour, the more warped the better, if you go to my p/space, it will give you some idea of a title you can have and then you will be entered a member in to the guild

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 367

kbrtiata

Hurray smiley - somersault
Windows EXCEL! lol smiley - laugh
Then I'll be a daft smiley - weirdsmiley - rofl

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 368

U218534

For the attention of all those foolish enough to be members of the Fools' Guild!

September 19th be International Talk Like A Pirate Day. Since this is suitably silly, ye all be joinin' in the pirate language, yes? Remember ye to use lots of piraty words like "Ahoy" and "Avast" and "Shiver me timbers!" And remember to ALWAYS use the present tense! Ever since pirates begins, pirates only speaks in the present tense, does pirates!

Further information be at http://www.yarr.org.uk

smiley - piratesmiley - biggrinsmiley - jester

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 369

eeh by gum si'thi

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 370

linksmiley - cool

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 371

arrietty42

Remember the pirate alphabet - Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, EEEEEEEeee, Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, OOOOOoooooo, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr, Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 372

arr! pieces of nine and a half(went up in last budget)

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 373

kbrtiata

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOY!smiley - rofl

YO-HO-HO smiley - laughsmiley - roflsmiley - rofl

19th September smiley - pirate

smiley - divasmiley - musicalnote

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 374

kbrtiata

http://www.talklikeapirate.com/piratehome.html
In this site, they count down the day til 19th of September smiley - pirate
Yarrsmiley - laugh

BTW, does any one know the meaning of "pieces of eight"?

Yo-ho-ho smiley - pirate

smiley - roflsmiley - musicalnote

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 375

try this Taamyu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pieces_of_eight
http://blindkat.hegewisch.net/pirates/money.html
http://collections.ic.gc.ca/bank/english/emay73.htm

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 376

kbrtiata

Aminal smiley - hug
Thank you smiley - biggrin
smiley - roflsmiley - pirate

I want to be a Fool!

Post 377

zaphob, the smallest of your problems

Name: Zaphob
U-number: U2081656
Preferred Foolish Title (see table for examples): Foolish saint of barssmiley - drunk

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 378

kbrtiata

Joesmiley - jester, Animal smiley - hug
I wonder if you've already added me to your lists as a EXTRELY PERFECT FOOL smiley - erm cos I can't see any my name on the list yet smiley - cry
Taamyu

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 379

Zaphob, my friend, you are now enlisted has member No 28 in the h2g2 Fools Guild, may you have many hours of utter tomfoolery, on my p/space you will find other fools rooms to visit

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Post 380

Taamyu, if you go to my p/space, there is a list of Fools members, updated as new members join the Guild

Key: Complain about this post

I want to be a Fool!.ok!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more