This is the Message Centre for Websailor

Special Day

Post 1

Moving On

Hi Webbie

Just thought I'd pop by and wish you a very Happy Birthday for the 20thsmiley - biggrin

I hope the day thats in it is filled with all sorts of Good Stuff for you in particular, and the year ahead proves to be magicsmiley - fairy

smiley - bubblysmiley - cheesecakesmiley - cakesmiley - rosesmiley - discosmiley - somersault

Ev

Special Day

Post 2

Websailor

Ev,

Thank you so much. That was a lovely surprise. I just popped online to send an urgent email, and well, you know how it is, I had to check hoo too!!

It is a lovely, blustery Autumn day here which has made me feel good, and I have peace and quiet for a while after a busy weekend whih is a bonus! smiley - smiley

Unfortunately the smiley - bubbly and smiley - choc is a no-no for me at present, but I will find something else to amuse me no doubt. smiley - biggrin

I hope you are keeping well and busy. Drop me an email some time when you are not busy.

thanks again,

Websailor smiley - dragon

Special Day

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

May I send you my best birthday wishes, too!
smiley - bubblysmiley - cakesmiley - giftsmiley - rosesmiley - chocsmiley - tea

Bel

smiley - somersault

Special Day

Post 4

Websailor

Of course you may Bel, and many thanks for them. I have had a lovely day, but it has cut short my time on hoo too and the badger diary will have to wait till tomorrow, which looks like being busy too.

We have been watching two badgers this evening, so that was a lovely birthday present, and having both my sons, at different times too is lovely.

Websailor smiley - dragon

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Websailor

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more