A Conversation for The World's Best Curry Houses

USA, Berkeley, CA

Post 1

Clickie

Breads of India, at Dwight and Sacramento, has some of the best Indian food I've ever eaten. They have a menu that changes daily, so there's no one recommended dish for the restaurant. Their dishes are seasonal, and there's always a few vegetarian options, a seafood option, a chicken option, a lamb option, and possibly a tandoori option. The food is delicious, but the thing that gives the restaurant its name is the daily breads they have. There is a recommended daily bread to go with each of the entrees, as well as plain naans, parathas, and such if you're not feeling adventurous.

Another nice thing about their menu is that they have a very detailed description of the dish, along with its history and cooking style, so if you're not familiar with Indian food names, you can figure out what to get anyway.

The restaurant is relatively small, but always very crowded. Depending on the lines, you can expect to be seated anywhere from immediately to two hours later.

USA, Berkeley, CA

Post 2

Researcher 206504

i want to join your resturant
i am from india

if yes from your side

or if u want to know about me
pla mail me
i will tell u

USA, Berkeley, CA

Post 3

Lizardly

The best Indian restaurant in Berkeley is Ajanta at the top of Solano Ave. http://www.ajantarestaurant.com/index.html
The menu changes monthly.

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more