This is the Message Centre for John

The Dome

Post 1

John

Well I went to the dome a couple of days ago and have had time to think about it I can say that if I had, had to pay I don't think I would have gone. I was part of a group taking round some of the children from a school for the visually inpaired so I did not have to pay to go in but apart from some nice effects the heart in the body zone and a couple of others I felt that that there was very little of interest. Probably the best part of the dome experience is Skyscape where you are shown the film 'Blackadder Back and Forth'(see Guide entry). All in all I was unimpressed and wondred what all the money has been spent on.

The Dome

Post 2

invisibleknight

in your entry on blackadder you didnt give Tom Baker a guest credit in potato as Captain Rum, the red beared pirate with no legs. his beard is given to N
You also gave an incorrect surname for nurse mary and made a mistake.
you said she turns out to be the spy, George is the spy: sending letters to his uncle herman in munich!
anyway, Nurse Mary's surname is Fletcher Brown
Blacky calls her Fleischer Baum (translates as fisher tree, i think) when he accuses her of being a spy.

The Dome

Post 3

John

Hi the Author here,
In the original scripts she is referred to in the cast list as 'Nurse Mary Turnsouttobeaspyattheend'. I agree that she is referred to in 'General Hospital' as Nurse Fletcher-Brown or should I say Nurse Fleischer-Baum, and having just checked she is only referred to as Nurse Mary in the closing credits. As for Tom Baker I know the name and my mind is screaming that I should know what he was in but I can't recall what it was so if you can tell me what he was in I may just get round to altering the unapproved version. If I edit the approved version I will have to wait 6 months before it is approved again.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for John

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more