This is the Message Centre for Fate Amenable To Change

Count down till half term

Post 1

Fate Amenable To Change

Back at school now and Oh My What A Joy It Is to be teaching rooms filled with testosterone laden lads... No Really. It Is.
So life has reverted back to little more than me working at school and then doing prep at home at nights and weekends and escaping to the net for the tiny bit of fujn I allow myself *sigh* Roll On Half Term... 6 weeks and counting...

Post 2

Menza

Doesn't sound like the little darlings are impressing you too much. smiley - winkeye

Just to let you know, I've had to remove ICQ from my computer. It was making the system to unstable, and kept crashing windows. If you use anyother messaging systems let me know and I'll try to get the same one. smiley - smiley

Post 3

Fate Amenable To Change

I don't use anything else. I did try Gooey for a bit but couldn't see the point of it so uninsatalled it. You tried reinstalling icq? I know a few people who have problems with it but I find it OK on th ewhole...
Little darlings aren't too bad. made half my Year 7's nearly cry last week

Post 4

Menza

You horrible person. smiley - winkeye

What did you do? smiley - smiley

Post 5

Fate Amenable To Change

They are all obsessed with Wrestling.. we were doing role plays and they were using the opportunity to wrestle. I shouted at them and wouldn't let them show us their role plays. Many moist eyes.

Post 6

Menza

AAAhhhhhh, so long as they didn't start clubbing eachother round the head with baseball bats and stuff. smiley - winkeye

Post 7

Fate Amenable To Change

They save that for music apparently.. lots of uses to a trombone smiley - smiley

Post 8

Menza

At least it isn't a double base. smiley - smiley

Post 9

Fate Amenable To Change

Bit of a nightmare today - got spotted by one of my Pupils.. Unfortunatly I was coming out of the Off Licence with a carrier bag full of booze. Oh Dear.

Post 10

Menza

Ooops, Was that spotted or talked too? My Mum was a secretary in a school for several years, the pupils just thought she lived there all the time. So when they saw her in the supermarket they were really shocked.

Post 11

Fate Amenable To Change

Spotted and talked to.
Small child: Miss! Miss!!
Me:
Small child: It's me Ryan!
Me: Oh. Hello. Do you live near here?
Small child:
Me: Oh Joy.
Etc.People keep telling me to not live and work in the same catchment area...

Post 12

Menza

Oh dear, at least you didn't tell him where you lived though, did you. DID YOU? smiley - winkeye

Post 13

Fate Amenable To Change

No I didn't.
Today I got spotted by a differnt small child and he said "Everyone on the bus was going ' Look there's Miss"... I thought "Everyone? On the bus? Everyone? I am not that exciting surely."
They couldn't figure out what I was doing on the pavement. Waiting for a lift should have been a good guess but that was too complicated for them to understand apparently...
Had my first fight in a class today. Oh Joy.
Why am I putting myself through this? Why oh why???

Post 14

Menza

I take it the fight was between two of the students. And a supersoaker would probably do. smiley - winkeye

There was a group of kids in my school while I was in the sixth form who would always fight with each other. We never knew why. One of the teachers had a group of trustworthy sixth formers (I love that contradiction) to act as prefects. We were allowed to do anything except step into the fight ourselves. we just onloaded the supersoakers on them, it worked a treat. They had to walk round the rest of the day in a damp uniform. smiley - smiley

Post 15

Fate Amenable To Change

What a superb idea smiley - smiley
I am counting hours now till half term really need a break from them and it

Post 16

Menza

When is it?

Post 17

Fate Amenable To Change

158.5 hours

Post 18

Menza

OK, a week today. smiley - smiley

Post 19

Fate Amenable To Change

starting friday at 3.25
smiley - smiley
Do I sound desperately in need fo hols or what?

How's life in your world anyhow? Is your sis locked in her room at all times on the net now?

Post 20

Menza

I currently have an infected finger. smiley - sadface

I'll get the cat back one day.

Key: Complain about this post