A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Ford Prefect? Midnight Ice? It's me, LilFred

Post 1

lilfred333

Wondering if my childhood penpals might also stumble across this new h2g2 & reconnect... years ago we spent hours on the old h2g2 forums, sometimes writing entries but mostly talking and geeking out over hitchhiker related things... So crazy to see how h2g2 has changed so much from when we were kids... I was feeling nostalgic and made a new account on this new site - maybe the stars will align they will also find this site and stumble across this post! It would be so wonderful to catch up again smiley - ok

Post 2

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

~ What a wonderful way to start out the New Year. I hope your old friends return and find you or that you find new ones, also. . .. smiley - cheers . .. ...

Post 3

paulh, vaccinated against the Omigod Variant

Are you using the same username as you used to? If not, what was your name before? In any case, welcome back. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more