A Conversation for Miscellaneous Chat

Thought of the day

Post 1

Paranoid Android 27573

If you were to take out any eye (which would obviously still work and do it's rightful job) and looked at the other one, what would you see?

Thought of the day

Post 2

seek21 33373

That crusty stuff that always forms in the corner.

Thought of the day

Post 3

Researcher PlutoNick

I have another thought? How do you uninstall the uninstall shield?

Thought of the day

Post 4

Spider Macavity

Technically you can't. However by rewiring the now non existent shield formatting components to only recognise when they no longer exist the uninstall shield can be reinstalled with very little hassle. This method will however void any warranty balance you may have.

Thought of the day

Post 5

RobinP

My Thought Today;
Why between 13.00hrs & 14.00hrs do my optics go into remote shutdown
mode despite the fact that I'm only approx. halfway through a
12 to 13hr.shift driving my bus? This last approx. 30-50mins or until
I hit something or until a near-miss causes a near cardiac arresting
adrenalin surge, after which normal service is resumed. smiley - smiley

Thought of the day

Post 6

Garfield formerly known as Sandmaennchen

OR

IF a man is in the middle of a forest with nobody within a thousand miles of him, is he still wrong?

Thought of the day

Post 7

Bubbles 44524

Men are always WRONG!!!!!!
bubbles44524.

Thought of the day

Post 8

Hedgehog

My thought for the day is:

"People are like snowflakes - each one is beautiful and different, but they are a nuisance in a crowd!".

What a lovely thought for all we individualists get together and share with like-minded individualists. Oh yes, we're alright - it's the Others!

Thought of the day

Post 9

Ravo

If all you individualists got together you could have a snowball! Or if you all took your dogs for a walk on a warm day you could be a slush-puppy!

Thought of the day

Post 10

Ravo

No they are not - what about when they admit that their wife/lover/girlfriend/sister/female secretary/any other females are right?

Thought of the day

Post 11

Then they want something ( which is at least morally wrong).

Thought of the day

Post 12

Ravo

Is it morally wrong because they want something or because they want 'something'?

Thought of the day

Post 13

Ohmygodthestars

Love is like a flower
Ignore it and it withers
Abuse it and it dies
Tend it and it blooms

Thought of the day

Post 14

It's trying to be nice to us because they want something, init?
Oh, I think this is going in the wrong direction. Men can be alright, they just don't understand women.

Thought of the day

Post 15

Ravo

I personally am glad that men don't always understand women. I am of the female persuation myself and have difficulty understanding myself on times. (Although I must say this is most commonly associated with consumption of alcoholic beverages). There is probably a correlation between alcohol consumption and understanding other women though - the more I drink the more sense my female friends make when discussing significant others/men in general/children/the role of woman in an everchanging environment/current lovers and other intimate details/other blokes we have known and any other juice which makes for good gossip among friends.

Thought of the day

Post 16

Being female myself as well, I might agree with you there. I therefore definitely agree that women do make more sense to me when drinking;
my other half would say I make a lot less sense, though. I suppose that makes us women an interesting species.

Thought of the day

Post 17

Researcher 45782

Eat it and it gets dissolved by stomach acids
Hit it and it wimpers.
Stamp on it and it goes flat.
Hold it under the nose of a hayfever sufferer and it irritates.

Thought of the day

Post 18

Pirate P-)

Todays (07/07/1999) thought:

"No change of circumstances can repair a defect of character."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thought of the day

Post 19

Foz

Why is it that whenever you dial a wrong number they're allways in?

Thought of the day

Post 20

Foz

That's not realy true now is it bubbles? Granted most of the time they are, but more often than not we're just plain stupid. We have to compensate for this by shouting, lighting our own farts and claiming to be right, or is that wrong? Anyhow we're right when it comes to being incorrect, faultless in our errors and much better at driving. So there girly.(I bet your last man dumped you for a better looking model.)

Key: Complain about this post