This is the Message Centre for Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

CG4

Post 61

Jonny

...excessive pre-nuptual flower arranging.

A common practice round my way. Anyway, do we need to start a new one? If so:

Discordant

CG4

Post 62

Hand of Bod, ACE

damn, er... i guess technically this still makes a sentence (whether it makes sense or not remains to be seen) : croaked. (if this doesn't make sense here's one for the next thread: pop-chart)

CG4

Post 63

Anonymouse

I gotta lotta questions bout where this is going, but assuming we're at

Discordant pop-chart

Alex, I'll take busters for $1000, please.

CG4

Post 64

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

occasionally

CG4

Post 65

PaleoDan

Discordant pop-chart busters occasionally
...forget

CG4

Post 66

Anonymouse

which

smiley - tongueout~~ Beat ya to it! smiley - winkeye

CG4

Post 67

Hand of Bod, ACE

marmalade (expect the unexpected - but then surely that would be the expected - it's all rather confusing really) smiley - fish

CG4

Post 68

Jonny

to

CG4

Post 69

Fate Amenable To Change

spread

CG4

Post 70

Jonny

on

CG4

Post 71

PaleoDan

lick

CG4

Post 72

Jonny

Discordant pop-chart busters occaisionally forget which marmalade to spread on lick...

Huh? It gives me no pleasure to challenge (I know it may seem otherwise) but I don't think that can be right. I certainly can't see how
the sentence can be continued from there. And I've tried. My feeble brain's been churning it over for about 10 minutes trying to find some way of prolonging the thing. Oh, what the heck. The buzzers broken and I've lost my horn, so I'll just carry on regardless...

...or

CG4

Post 73

Fate Amenable To Change

otherwise

CG4

Post 74

Anonymouse

change

CG4

Post 75

Jonny

Discordant pop-chart busters occaisionally forget which marmalade to spread on, lick or otherwise change...

in

CG4

Post 76

Peet (the Pedantic Punctuation Policeman, Muse of Lateral Programming Ideas, Eggcups-Spurtle-and-Spoonswinner, BBC Cheese Namer & Zaphodista)

preference

CG4

Post 77

PaleoDan

because

(Sorry about the "lick." I had myself confused for a moment . I think I have been staying up to late recently.) smiley - smiley

CG4

Post 78

RangaKoo

Discordant pop-chart busters occaisionally forget which marmalade to spread on, lick or otherwise change in preference because

Uhhhh - challenge!! Shouldn't there be a mention of what it shoud be changed in preference of?... The sentence doesn't sem to work to me, but I'm still a bit sutffed up with a head cold....

Should the next one be started in a new thread?

CG4

Post 79

Yup - try http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=15752&thread=20283

CG4

Post 80

Anonymouse

*blink* yet another?

Key: Complain about this post