This is the Message Centre for Ice Queen

How do

Post 1

FUJIMAR

I'm just flicking through peoples spaces looking for someone new to talk to so if you want a conversation giz a shoutsmiley - tea

How do

Post 2

Ice Queen

Hello,

I haven't been to this site in ages.

How are you?

Very nice of you to drop me a line.

Where are you from?

How do

Post 3

FUJIMAR

I'm great how are you? I'm from Burton on Trent where are you from?
Did you have a nice christmas?smiley - tea

How do

Post 4

Ice Queen

I am presuming Burton on Trent is in the UK?

I'm in Sydney, Australia.

I had a lovely christmas. I have been travelling around alot this year so it was nice to just spend chrissie with the family.

And yourself?

How do

Post 5

FUJIMAR

Sorry I should have said UK, England in the midlands to be precice.
I had the best Christmas since I can remember.
Where have you been?smiley - tea

How do

Post 6

Ice Queen

A working tour of Australia and New Zealand.

I had a lovely christmas this year too.

What made yours so good?

How do

Post 7

FUJIMAR

Don't really know just a mix af alot of good things. I suppose I spent most of it drunk with my mates.
What made your's special?smiley - tea

How do

Post 8

Ice Queen

Not working was a good start. I didn't stress about presents this year either. Sat around, ate and drank all the duty free alcohol I had.

Tell me about yourself.

How do

Post 9

FUJIMAR

What do you want to know?
Ok I'll see what I can do. I'm 22, 6ft 4in dark hair and medium build. I'm rubbish at remembering names. I love music of all types, I love films of all types. I don't do arguments, I like to keep people happy. I'm lazy when it comes to certain things but like to be kept busy (I don't know how to explain that one) Work on a computer all day receiving stock. When it comes to money I'm not bothered about it I just work to have fun. I don't know if that answers your question if you want to know more just ask.
What about yourselfsmiley - tea

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Ice Queen

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more