This is the Message Centre for Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

Pistachio Mugwump, the Conclusion

Post 21

Gone again

What was it I was supposed to say? Oh yes: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww! smiley - winkeye

Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"

Post 22

Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

Baby Mugwump continues to be a Big, Fat Baby. At less than six weeks old she's already wearing diapers and clothing that purport to be for 3 month-olds. She continues to be a very fussy baby, particularly at Terrible Time (a period up to four hours long, beginning sometime after 9:00pm), but Momma reports that she's beginning to see a marked improvement. Momma also reports that she's a very different person when I'm around, and is clearly Daddy's girl. This is a mixed blessing. On one hand she's more alert and outgoing when I'm around, meaning she's more fun. But she's also more clingy and refuses to be put down on her own. When Momma is home alone with her, she'll amuse herself frequently and easily, but when I'm alone with her, she can fuss the entire time.

Post 23

Gone again

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww! smiley - biggrin

Pattern-chaser

"Who cares, wins"

Post 24

Mother of God, Empress of the Universe

She's a lovely baby, Blatherskite! smiley - smileyWell done! Are you totally wrapped around her pudgy little finger yet? What's been the most surprising aspect of being a parent so far?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Blatherskite the Mugwump - Bandwidth Bandit

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more