This is the Message Centre for Mango

New Term

Post 1

Mango

Hello final year and lots of uncertainty. Trying to decide what to do - further study, and if so what in, or whether to get a job.
I am currently inclining towards further study (I must be mad) simply because I want to and I feel that it would be immensely rewarding. I also have my dissertation to get out of the way first, my first deadline is looming. It only feels like yesterday I was sitting in Prague smugly thinking I had MONTHS to go before I had to think about it, har har. It has only just hit home that I am doing a double dissertation and just how much is resting on successfully obtaining a good mark for it.
Aside from that, what else have I been doing? Been on an archaeological dig in York which was brilliant, I want to go on the next season as well. It was run by York Archaeological Trust and I think it is quite popular.
Not much else other than spending the summer in Czech Republic wehich also was great, one of the highlights was going to Croatia to see my friend. Loved it.

smiley - rainbow

Key: Complain about this post

New Term

More Conversations for Mango

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more