A Conversation for I Love You All Very Much

Lost,

Post 11541

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

in an open sky, where the clouds are hung, with the poets eye. You may find him..boom yakka yakka yakka, boom yakka yak.

Get down and boogie

Higgs boson particle

Post 11542

rowlybirkin - Clearing the boundary by the Severn - Creator of non working thingite smileys

Shhhh....you ain't seen me, roight?

Higgs boson particle

Post 11543

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

Slocum's hand hovered over the telephone, as he struggled to decide what to do.

As president of the National Association of Bosuns it had been his duty to arrange the gala dinner to mark the retirement of Higgs, one of their most senior members.

He had also been responsible for drawing up the guest list and and he had thought long and hard about whether he should invite Higgs' greatest enemy, Chichester.

"I have to invite Chichester," he thought as he raised the receiver and placed the call, "the man is too famous to be slighted."

And so, for the first time, was proven the existence of the Higgs bosun-party call.

Higgs boson particle

Post 11544

chrisdgooner - Snood Doggy Dogg

Rowly if you fancy another crack at the Fantasy Football this season then check our regular haunt for details.

This place is impervious to the BBC cull for some reason, amazing!

The infinite improbability drive rocks.

Post 11545

Chris, we have been saved by a combination of the Adams family and 42 other ape descendants.

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.

Post 11546

I love this place. When ever I feel down I come here and no one can hear me sobbing.

Post 11547

Taff Agent of kaos

smiley - lurki cansmiley - lurk

smiley - bat

Post 11548

Well, bring a bottle next time.

Post 11549

Melocanayaya - The Scourge Of Boy Bastin

I can hear you sobbing, whoever you are.

Post 11550

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

smiley - lurk

Post 11551

Wheeeeeeee, I'm back. Upside down and feeling a little disorientated. The transfer from Beeb to nonBeeb is a bit like being drunk.

But here we is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post 11552

rowlybirkin - Clearing the boundary by the Severn - Creator of non working thingite smileys

So where are you????????????????

Wild life notes

Post 11553

Yesterday I saw an Echidna, no really I did, it walked across the track in front of me.

I thought it was a hedgehog. Was it wild? It was livid.

Modern art

Post 11554

This is not a posting

Life goes on within and without you

Post 11555

I missed March but I won't make the same mistake with April.

They can't knock down the building while there is someone still living in it.

smiley - cheerup

May the fourth be with you

Post 11556

Use the forks Luke.smiley - cake

Grain and groat

Post 11557

Thlim the krendel doubt is ever nascent,
Pall in grandelmere as went ist kilm.
Drastly fallest em bradle stunwef,
The cloorest and the leetest fane.

A personal favourite as it seems to sum up every thing that has happened to me in this lifetime.

paradox rules

Post 11558

There have been no postings on this conversation this week.

No surrender

Post 11559

This is the 11,559th posting on this conversation and I claim my five shilling postal order.

De Vere to the right or veer to the left

Post 11560

Elvis Presley put down his pen and sighed.

The script was finished despite the long hours he was spending serving hot dogs and hamburgers from the catering van parked in the layby off the A40.

Did he regret, we can wonder, that his name would forever be known to history only as a mere rock and roller?

He picked up his pen again and wrote across the title page, "Anonymous' by John Orloff.

Key: Complain about this post

Lost,

More Conversations for I Love You All Very Much

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more