This is the Message Centre for Dark Willow (Team Buffy - Willow) "That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay."

To all former scooby gang members

Post 1

Dark Willow (Team Buffy - Willow) "That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay."

I used to come to this site about every day, but the bbc decided to remove the buffy forum.

I wanted to get in touch with some of my former chat-buddies, but it turned out I can't even leave them private messages anymore.

So if you were a scooby gang member in 2004, please comment on this journal!

Love,
'Willow' (Debby)

To all former scooby gang members

Post 2

meMoRial AveRsioN

Hi, i was a scooby gang member in 2004 (Cordelia) sorry for the late reply but i hardly ever come on here anymore as the scoobies all disapeared lol. It's good to hear from you.

Sheena x (Cordy)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dark Willow (Team Buffy - Willow) "That's me as a vampire? I'm so evil and... skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay."

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more