A Conversation for Tricorn, Portsmouth, U.K.

No Subject

Post 1

Camp_Freddy

I would heartilly agree with Gez on this one. Having failed my exams and wound up at Portsmouth university, I was delighted to find myself in the presence of such a repugnant building. But I say save the tricorn. It has a certain morbid attraction for me. When you feel down, just visit, and remember that even you are better looking than somethings. Visit it now!!!

Tricorn

Post 2

Hansonite

Oh God yes, i have never seen such an ugly building in all my life. I think they should keep it up mainly because it makes the rest of Portsmouth look much nicer than it actually is.

Tricorn

Post 3

sweetfunnyguy

The grass always looks greener from the top of the Tricorn.
smiley - smiley

Tricorn

Post 4

Camp_Freddy

Although Lord only knows why you would go to the top of the Tricorn anyway, apart from perhaps to throw yourself off because of its ugliness. smiley - fish. How did you do the santa thing?

Tricorn

Post 5

Bobbob

The Tricorn would make a great night club. Don't change anything just install a few bars, strobe lighting and a huge sound system. A really twisted novel venue.

Tricorn

Post 6

Cakewalker

Actually, that's not such a bad idea smiley - smiley

I think you'd only find yourself on top of The Tricorn if you enjoyed running up and down those ramps. Disturbingly, there are people in my department at Portsmouth Uni who adore the Tricorn and are appalled at a) it's lack of maintenance (OK, it was an inappropriate building for the UK, but it wouldn't have deteriorated so quickly if they'd maintained it properly) and b) the fact that it'll probably be replaced with something that's as thoughtless as the Gunwharf complex that's currently being built.

Tricorn

Post 7

Researcher 215842

its true my friend shame more dont agree

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more