This is the Message Centre for Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Goodbye University, and onto the world of work

Post 1

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

So with an epic all-nighter doing nothing but removing words I can now say I have HANDED IN MY DISSERTATION

After 3 months, and probably a few weeks of work, the evil document is done. Can't speak to quality - everything up till I actually get my results is excellent...and then it takes a turn for the worse smiley - erm

(Data analysis is not my strong point - death to IBM and their horribly un-userfriendly software)

But so long as I pass the dissertation I get my Merit (think 2:1) and that is what my new job needs, which is an excellent segway that I in no way planned

So I add to the list of people in my family who don't work for a living by becoming a consultant. In theory I'm actually working nice and close to where I live now. So training should be really easy. At that point we see where they choose to send me...hopefully not Scottish headquarters in Glasgow smiley - run

In the meantime I have about 5 weeks spare, so I might finish that project which is wandering somewhere in the ether, calling out for help

Post 2

Gingersnapper+Keeper of the Cookie Jar and Stuff and Nonsense

~ smiley - goodluck ~ . . smiley - bubbly . .. ...

Post 3

SashaQ - happysad

Well done on handing in the dissertation smiley - magic Good luck with the results smiley - goodluck

Good to hear about the job too smiley - ok

And I look forward to reading more of your Entries in h2g2 smiley - biggrin

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

well done on finishing the uni, and on having a job already! - equally.... conmiseration on having finished Uni.... it is all downhill after uni you know? smiley - winkeyesmiley - blushsmiley - run

Post 5

Superfrenchie

Congrats NBB ! smiley - bubbly

Post 6

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

I should perhaps be embarrassed that I came here wondering who else had finished uni! smiley - whistle

Now 1 month of fiddling with my baby company (certainly the most organised I've ever made a hobby) before I start I my proper job

Post 7

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I finished Uni! err.. some time away now... still trying to figure out what I'm ment* to do at this point smiley - runsmiley - nahnahsmiley - dohsmiley - sorry

Post 8

Congratulations! smiley - ale

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more