This is the Message Centre for shazzPRME

We Won!!

Post 1

shazzPRME

Three cheers for the Saints! Northampton Rugby Union Team won the equivalent of the European Cup this afternoon. The game was low scoring... they won 9-8, but the excitement was all there. I think that I used far too many naughty words as a lady... but, luckily, only TM was about to see this display of rampant unsportsmanship!
My apologies to all you Irish friends... but, hey... you all thought it was funny that they lost a couple of weeks ago!!

We Won!!

Post 2

TowelMaster

That's quite allright, as long as you don't complain during the European Championship Football...... smiley - winkeyesmiley - winkeye

TM.

We Won!!

Post 3

shazzPRME

OK... I won't smiley - smiley
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye

We Won!!

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Damn than European football...

*glances around, confused....*

smiley - winkeye

We Won!!

Post 5

shazzPRME

Hey Fenny smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley
Where have you been?! Are you ok? Exams finished yet?
I hope that you will be about a bit more soon smiley - sadface

We Won!!

Post 6

Abi

congrats Shazz it was awesome!

We Won!!

Post 7

shazzPRME

Well... not quite!! They had a few chances which they failed to convert into Trys... but they won, and the last 15 minutes or so were nail-biting! LOL
I'm just grateful that Rugby is still on the BBC. I don't get to see any cricket these days... and Northants are doing quite well for once.
smiley - smiley

We Won!!

Post 8

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Some people may say rugby is dangerous and demanding. I say it simply buffs up the cardiovasular system, and excersises the body's natural ability to repair itself! See nature at it's best! Play RUGBY! *smiles toothlessly, while applying cold compress to gash across forehead. Begins to emit high - pitched, insect - like squeals*... smiley - winkeye

Wooo! I'm GOOD! smiley - winkeye

We Won!!

Post 9

Researcher 99947

*gets one last take off of Fenny's Pall Mal, hands it back, refills her bourban glass back to the top with scotch malt, and slings the relief carton of fags and quart of gin into her arms

Spot on mate! Way to live life, in the fast lane! smiley - winkeye

We Won!!

Post 10

Fenchurch M. Mercury

You shouldn't smoke, Sporky.... smiley - winkeye

We Won!!

Post 11

Researcher 99947

I wouldn't, except, well, you're such a bad influence on me!

We Won!!

Post 12

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Except that my pitiful lungs won't allow such a thing... smiley - winkeye

We Won!!

Post 13

shazzPRME

At least there's a nudie calendar with Rugby stars for us girls to put on our Christmas list smiley - smiley
shazz smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for shazzPRME

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more