This is the Message Centre for Geobob

That Journey home

Post 1

Geobob

02:00pm Fri 02/07/99

I found out yesterday that my father has Cancer, this as im sure you can understand, is an earth shattering notion. Tonight I head back to my home town of Bedford to see him.

I appreciate that some of you, if anybody actually reads these things, will be kind enough to offer words of wisdom. But I know about modern medicine,the odds. and all the normal consulations.
Dont get me wrong, I appreciate the sentiments involved, but some how that single word has a touch of ice like no other........

That Journey home

Post 2

Dave Evans

The age of the Browse... There I was just searching for articles on Bedford, when I am suddenly presented with an intimate insight into a real person's life. This place certainly carries breadth of information. And don't worry, friend, these pages are certainly read by real people with real lives. For these few minutes at least, my thoughts are with you, whoever you are.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Geobob

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more