This is the Message Centre for The Hellmouth Inn (NOW OPEN)

THE BAR

Post 1

THE SCOOBIES (Giles) "Could it possibly get uglier, I used to be a highly respected watcher, now I'm a wounded dwarf with the my

HELLO WELCOME TO THE BAR ROOM

THE BAR

Post 2

The Hellmouth Inn (NOW OPEN)

F137909?thread=360551

THE BAR

Post 3

The bar is now open peeps so please come join us for a drink smiley - cheers

THE BAR

Post 4

THE SCOOBIES (Giles) "Could it possibly get uglier, I used to be a highly respected watcher, now I'm a wounded dwarf with the my

helllloooooo may i have drink plzzzzzzz oh im the founder i'll get one my self smiley - stiffdrink mmmm nice here you go buffy smiley - stiffdrink enjoy hunnie

THE BAR

Post 5

lol Thanx hun smiley - cheers ok me gonna go get me own name back now lol what do you think of the design hun?

smiley - love Buffy smiley - vampire

THE BAR

Post 6

i'm well happy with it when i was doing the codes and boxes i got to the last bit of code on in the ninth room my box decided to reset it self lol but i done every code in 30 mins i was done by 9.20 see how qyuick i am at doing codes lol hunnie here you go babs smiley - hugsmiley - cheerssmiley - stiffdrink

THE BAR

Post 7

meMoRial AveRsioN

hiya everyone how r u 2day?

THE BAR

Post 8

Researcher 242292

Hey im great ta Cordi and you? So wheres Dawny she needs to serve the drinks lol

THE BAR

Post 9

meMoRial AveRsioN

im good fnxs, shes in the scoobies chat room

THE BAR

Post 10

Researcher 242292

go tell her to get her backside in here she's got customers lol smiley - biggrin

THE BAR

Post 11

meMoRial AveRsioN

k

THE BAR

Post 12

Researcher 242292

oi oi oi lil sis get your butt in ere you got work to do lol

THE BAR

Post 13

meMoRial AveRsioN

lol, Dawny.....

THE BAR

Post 14

ok ok ok ok what do i have to do to get a drink around here lol

helllloooooooooooo

THE BAR

Post 15

meMoRial AveRsioN

hiya lol u hav to find Dawn....

THE BAR

Post 16

oh so wheres dawn on a break i surpose lol so lazy smiley - roflsmiley - laugh

THE BAR

Post 17

Researcher 242292

yes Giles I think youre gonna have to give her a verbal warning lol we cant run a pub with lazy staff lol

THE BAR

Post 18

meMoRial AveRsioN

lol

THE BAR

Post 19

><***$THE SCOOBIES(ANYA)$***><

waitress here for work! LOL
dis is great well done all!!! smiley - smiley

THE BAR

Post 20

meMoRial AveRsioN

hello Anya, coke plz smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The Hellmouth Inn (NOW OPEN)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more