This is the Message Centre for Konda25

Your opinion.

Post 1

Konda25

Everyone has an opinion, is there anything you wanna share with the rest of the world. Your opinion on the smoking ban in scotland/Irland, a film you can't stand, Amovie you think everyone should see. Anything. let us know. x

Your opinion.

Post 2

MorganFaith

My opinion is that my page sucks and i think you should help me do my page sis!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Your opinion.

Post 3

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"< <./>Welcome</.> > back both of you smiley - smiley.

smiley - angelsmiley - devilsmiley - flyhismiley - vampire "

Your opinion.

Post 4

Konda25

I totally forgot how to edit my page lol, i only made minor ajustments...x

Your opinion.

Post 5

Konda25

Hey Traveller. Thanx very much. Howz u?

Your opinion.

Post 6

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Traveller in Time smiley - tit confused
"Online . . .

Well, I told your sister that last evening smiley - smiley. Actually I am tyred right now smiley - zzz.

Have you ever requested submission on the Classified Advertisements ? The Scoobies would gain some attention smiley - smiley"

Your opinion.

Post 7

Konda25

No, I just got back last night. I haven't used h2g2 for a couple of years. Just gettin back in2 the swing of things. Well i'm off to bed. Nyt x

Your opinion.

Post 8

MorganFaith

Thanks Traveller ....still trying to get into swing of things too so my pge looks pretty dull at the moment but i'll get there in the end...a bit like british rail ha ha

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Konda25

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more